Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF TLK trailer up

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    All of the Transformers movies trailers look good. All of the Transformers films look good. One thing that Michael Bay is exceptionally good at is producing visual spectacles, and he does make great trailers.

Hopefully I'll be able to acquire a voucher or something that'll allow me to watch this for free, or at least at a discounted price (which I've done for previous films). Bad enough that I know that I'm going to waste my time watching this, at least I can try not to waste my money too.
    Totally agree. The visuals are eye candy. I think Steve Jablonsky's soundtracks are always great for the most part. The story/script, acting and treatment of the Transformers is where the movies make me hate them.

Is the girl's name Verity?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Saw the trailer. some stuff happened and there were robots and spolosions and people looking intense. So the same as usual then.

I guess I might be a bit jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    YAAAAAAH! I cannot wait to watch this and be bitterly disappointed!

Hopefully I'll be able to acquire a voucher or something that'll allow me to watch this for free, or at least at a discounted price (which I've done for previous films). Bad enough that I know that I'm going to waste my time watching this, at least I can try not to waste my money too.
    You know, sometimes it's ok to not watch something, even if it has the Transformers logo on it.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks brilliant! Really looking forward to it

I honestly try to leave my brain at the door when I watch these movies, but with each subsequent movie I've had to kick it down the hall way and through the window.

I mean when Age of Extinction had to take time out to explain why the Irish dude was allowed to bang Mark Wahlberg's underage daughter it was like:
    Last edited by griffin; 6th December 2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Need to keep it PG

SPOILERS
    Excalibur brings Optimus Prime back.

Have to get eyedrops with the amount of rolling my eyes were doing during that trailer (and during the Mummy trailer, but that's another story).
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I honestly try to leave my brain at the door when I watch these movies, but with each subsequent movie I've had to kick it down the hall way and through the window.

I mean when Age of Extinction had to take time out to explain why the Irish dude was allowed to bang Mark Wahlberg's underage daughter it was like:
    And if you watch the cinema sins review, they rightly state that Cade's daughter could've been 18 and Cade still would've been justifiably angry. That whole story point was yuck.
    Last edited by griffin; 6th December 2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: edit of quote

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Lol 10 years on and 5 movies later people are still hopeful Bay makes a good one. I'll skip this and wait for the 20 min HD transformer fight scene supercut on youtube...because these movies are all about explosions and robot fighting right?

I like it.
    Gold Class, here we come.
    Gonna kick my feet up, have a few cold ones, maybe even some sliders and nachos & enjoy the spectacle.

Not what I expected from some of the comments I've been seeing on Twitter. (Some of which makes me wonder if some of those people have ever seen a movie teaser trailer!)

Will there be a movie speculation thread? Anyway from news bits and pieces I'd seen over the last year I wondered if there'd be time travel/alternative realities but the trailer suggest none of that. Pity actually.

Overall, more of the same, nothing unexpected to see in that trailer. I'll be seeing it.

Is kind of good seeing Transformers trending on Facebook/Twitter. Never hurts!