Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: GEN-TR Trypticon is in Australia

My one is on Layby. Once the sale starts I can get the price changed to the sale price. No mess or fuss and no fighting for one at 12am

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    My one is on Layby. Once the sale starts I can get the price changed to the sale price. No mess or fuss and no fighting for one at 12am
    I had staff at two different Big Ws tell me that this isn't possible - that I would have to pay the price of the toy at the time of lay-by and that Big W cannot charge me the sale price if I pick it up during the sale. Could someone please confirm/deny this, preferably with reference to something from Big W's store policy?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Same with Metroplex and Fort Max. The arm packed separately clicks right in there, so I don't think it is supposed to be able to be removed without damaging it.
    Nopey nope nope!!

Super easy to detach legs.... As mentioned in the review thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I had staff at two different Big Ws tell me that this isn't possible - that I would have to pay the price of the toy at the time of lay-by and that Big W cannot charge me the sale price if I pick it up during the sale. Could someone please confirm/deny this, preferably with reference to something from Big W's store policy?

Well I have done that with all the X mas laybys last year. And even if i cant do it while the toy sale is on. I can do it for any other sale they have. I do it all the time

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Seems werribee plaza is opening right on midnight for the sale, and I haven't seen one trypticon put on on display, got a feeling they'll do it closer to the date like they did with fort max (their systems say they supposedly have 30 units when I last asked).

...should I rush in at midnight or would I be safe in the morning, yes I decided to get mine instore just to save on hassles

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I have had lego price changed on a layby when they had 20% off so I dont know why they wouldnt.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.