Page 63 of 136 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667687383 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It aired here several months ago.
    oh foxtel

Anyone watch the Goldbergs on 7? The youngest kid had transformers, gi-joe and he-man highlighted by one of the shows.

If you've seen the show before and know the tid bits at the end, the creator of the show (the creator is the basis of the show from his video recordings as a kid) dedicated that episode to Megatron. It goes to actual footage that the guy recorded while as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Anyone watch the Goldbergs on 7? The youngest kid had transformers, gi-joe and he-man highlighted by one of the shows.
    It was on at the start of the year but haven't seen it since. Is it back on?

I watched the whole first season of it when it was out. Damn awesome show

I completely forgot about that show. I remember seeing it advertised thinking it looks funny and I liked the 80's connection, but never got around to watching it.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    It was on at the start of the year but haven't seen it since. Is it back on?
    Double episodes after marvel agents of shield, though marvel agents of shield has vanished now. The episode was on a couple of weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Double episodes after marvel agents of shield, though marvel agents of shield has vanished now. The episode was on a couple of weeks ago
    Hard to keep track when shows keep vanishing and time slots keeping changing.

Anyone else watching The Flash? I so wanted to like this show (being a fan of Arrow), but the over-acting is killing it for me. I'm probably one episode away from giving it up.

In other show news, Constantine starts this weekend
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Anyone else watching The Flash? I so wanted to like this show (being a fan of Arrow), but the over-acting is killing it for me. I'm probably one episode away from giving it up.

yeah the flash is pretty bad...there no chemistry between any of the actors.... Plus the flash character is poorly written in this tv series , how can he get punched and bashed when he can move so fast that everything is slow down for him .... loved the first epi when everything was frozen and he was moving around , and too me that what the world is to him now , but epi 2,3 just went downhill...

im looking forward to constantine as well.... can't wait

I enjoy the Flash. I don't expect it to win any Emmys but I'm a fan. Constantine is good. Enjoyed episode 2. Interesting how they wrote the girl from the pilot out of the series after it leaked.

I just started watching "How to get away with Murder" very interesting who dunnit style of show. Makes criminal defence attorneys look like absolute gutter rats though.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I know I'm late to the party, but finally got around to watching Vikings. What a great show. Cannot wait for next season.

And finding out Ragnar is played by an aussie, and that he is in Warcraft movie, is pretty awesome too heh