Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JP August items

Op and Grimmie look great. Unsure wether I want them though. Good to see that they are Decepticons.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    I'm guessing BBTS or RK is the go for this one.

Hasbro version does look very average.
    Heres BBTS's link for him. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...11&mode=retail

They may not be as cheap as RK on a single item (BBTS works best when you order multiple items) but their customer service is second to none.

I'm thinking about ordering him. Costly but a nice movie accurate deco of a great post DOTM mould.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Added two more items to the list for the JP Transformers Expo, as it looks like there were three exclusive decos released - Deluxe Gen1 coloured Slug, Voyager Nemesis Grimlock, Voyager Nemesis Prime.
    Images of the three can be seen here. (scroll down the topic for all the images)
    A quick look on ebay for the Nemesis Prime (the one I'm most interested in), and all three are going for about US$170 each!
    Not paying that much for a Voyager redeco. (and Hasbro will do a black one eventually, to milk the mould)
    Another reason I should have planned ahead and gone to the expo...

I've also added into the first post as an August item, the Lawsons Exclusive Voyager Grimlock in Gen1 colours. It was a pre-order item at the Lawsons convenience stores, with the advance purchase of TF4 Movie tickets, and it looks like it was released for pickup on the 20th of August.
    At first glance it looks like the SDCC Grimlock because it has the same five colours, but when you look at photos of each, particularly in Robot mode, they have lots of colour differences (colours are in different areas).