Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

anyone kow if the toyworld in hobart has any combiner wars in stock? ive been looking everywhere and theres been pretty much nothing in the way of transformers that interests me in quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by caecae22 View Post
    anyone kow if the toyworld in hobart has any combiner wars in stock? ive been looking everywhere and theres been pretty much nothing in the way of transformers that interests me in quite some time
    The Toyworld up here in Launnie tends to get things at exactly the same time as the mainland, sometimes a couple of days later, but the Hobart Toyworld I've always found to be a bit shithouse. Usually a very limited TF section in general. But, if Hasbro's been slinging this combiner wars stuff at a reduced wholesale price, there might be hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    The Toyworld up here in Launnie tends to get things at exactly the same time as the mainland, sometimes a couple of days later, but the Hobart Toyworld I've always found to be a bit shithouse. Usually a very limited TF section in general. But, if Hasbro's been slinging this combiner wars stuff at a reduced wholesale price, there might be hope!
    alright i guess ill just have to hope. i suppose it might be worth venturing out and having a look sometime then, and failing that ill have t oresort to buying off the internet then.

I popped into the Hobart one a good couple of weeks back. At the time they did have Optimus and Silverbolt as well as deluxe Dragstrip, two of the aerialbots and legends Windcharger, Thundercracker and Bombshell. I snagged the Dragstrip and went back a week or so later to grab more but they were all gone. The girl I spoke to said they wouldn't be getting anymore until April apparently *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton Sr View Post
    Burnie Toyworld had all the Wave 1 Combiner Wars. I snapped them up straight away. They're pretty nice.
    Wait, there's someone else from Burnie on the board?!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

2 devies at glenorchy big w, near lay-by counter��

Hi guys, member from WA that was over for the freo hawks game. Anyway, the toyworld in Hobart had wave 2 combiner wars as well as megs and armada megs. Picked up a dead end, but there were a few left of everything

Default Combiner Wars Motormaster.

Hi again all! Spied a couple of CW Motomasters as Target Northgate the other day. Nabbed one for myself leaving two still on the shelf, $49.00 each. Happy hunting!

K-mart have the wave 3 deluxe combiner wars for those who are after the protectobots not really sure what happened to wave 2?

Picked up a CW Motormaster from Kmart, Burnie today. Sadly he was the only one there.