Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Tribute toyline

The Tribute 2007 Leader Optimus toy has been listed on Robotkingdom, for a hefty price of US$90 (the 2007 version was US$50), with a release date of July 13th, which is only a week away.
    The Tribute 2-pack Optimus set has just been released in Taiwan, so these are coming out fast, considering the Movie toyline is still the primary focus of Hasbro to the retailers.

I'm so lame, but every time I see this mentioned, I star singing Jack Black

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm so lame, but every time I see this mentioned, I star singing Jack Black
    Thanks... now I'm not going to be able to either.

A third product in this new Tribute line has now been confirmed, from an Amazon UK listing.
    It is a Bumblebee 3-pack, probably similar to the Evolution 2-pack we had released way back in 2007, or that other 3-pack Bumblebee set with WFC, Animated and Movie Deluxe Bumblebees.
    (no images yet)

• Celebrate the heroic Auto bot scout with the Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack
    • 3 Deluxe scale Bumblebee figures with movie-inspired detail
    • 1977 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 1 converts in 12 steps
    • 1967 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 4 converts in 18 steps
    • 2016 Chevrolet Camaro from Movie 5 converts in 17 steps
    The Movie 5 toy is likely to be the wave 3 Deluxe Bumblebee, because the wave 1 toy (the redeco of the Movie 4 toy) is only 15 steps.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A third product in this new Tribute line has now been confirmed, from an Amazon UK listing.
    It is a Bumblebee 3-pack, probably similar to the Evolution 2-pack we had released way back in 2007, or that other 3-pack Bumblebee set with WFC, Animated and Movie Deluxe Bumblebees.
    (no images yet)

The Movie 5 toy is likely to be the wave 3 Deluxe Bumblebee, because the wave 1 toy (the redeco of the Movie 4 toy) is only 15 steps.
    Y'know, I'm kinda almost leaning towards definitely wanting this set.
    The '77 was the first, so that's an awww moment, the '67 just looks phat & the 2016, though probably my least favorite of the set is still a nice looking car. Question is, will this also get the TTM make-over?

A teaser photo leaked from someone in Taiwan, has the wave 3 Deluxe Bumblebee with the TF1 and TF4 Bumblebee toys... but this is not from an official source, nor can it be confirmed that this is a photo of the actual 3-pack of Bumblebees (it could be someone with the individual Bumblebee toys doing a group photo - I don't have mine handy to see if the colours are different to the original versions).

Optimus 2 pack is on Amazon.... Anyone going to order a few?

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So I got my optimus 2pack, it mentions the usual "distributed in Australia" print on the bottom.

...are we ever gonna get this thing locally or is this just generic print at this point?

Yes, got mine from RK, first time with both molds, the orion pax/tr kup mold's legs were a surprises buuuut like most hasbro offerings the legs are weak and barely support poses, anything up high and you'll need some polish for his ball joints.

WFC prime on the other hand is a little tighter but oh boy BIG difference in transformation difficulty, forgot what transformers from this time were like, overall not a bad 2 pack and both were my first time with either mold

The Optimus 2-pack is being released in Japan as an Amazon exclusive, listed at about the same time as it was added to Amazon America's website... to be released in Japan on August 31st, and in America July 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    So I got my optimus 2pack, it mentions the usual "distributed in Australia" print on the bottom.

...are we ever gonna get this thing locally or is this just generic print at this point?
    It's a generic block of text on packaging, just in case a product is released in Australia or excess stock is offloaded here, they don't then need to open up all the cartons and label up the toy boxes with contact details.

Official images of the Bumblebee 3-pack show packaging that looks like a garage diorama.