Page 330 of 515 FirstFirst ... 310320325326327328329330331332333334335340350 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Robina Toymate is amazing.
    Photos to come, but a big range of Tfs...

Oops, I forgot about the photos...

The store is at the entrance to the food court (called the Kitchens), and is on the second floor, so you have to go up an escalator/lift first.

The rainbow entrance.

Inside, it is a winding path of toys and displays... and colours everywhere.
    With so much open floor-space, this sort of store wouldn't be profitable at a Westfield store... as the rents are way too high, needing a much more compact store with greater amount of stock per square meter for greater turnover.

In one room off the main track are the action figures, including Transfformers.... lots of Transformers (in addition to the ones in the main areas of the store that were being discounted).
    Most of the TF5 Movie toys were there, and most were discounted. But very few Generations toys.

The big find was the first release of some of the Energon Igniter toys for the Bumblebee Movie... which I think shouldn't be released until October.
    They scanned up, so were meant to be there, but there was only two sets, so probably just a single case snuck though to the store.

The Cyberverse toys... just about every size class from wave 1.

Heaps of the bigger Rescue Bots toys, including the newest ones like the Epic Optimus and the new Bumblebee with two canine Minicons.

HEAPS of the Simba/Dickie diecast vehicles and figures from RID and the Movie. I've never seen so many of the RID ones before, and they probably had all of the colour variants too (fluro, metal, black, regular). Also some really old TF4 Kreon Customs from wave 1, and the new Mighty Mugs ($20 each).

As noted by others... the Optimus statue from the shortlived Robina ToysRUs store.

And painted on the floor at the Transformers section...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Inside, it is a winding path of toys and displays... and colours everywhere.
    With so much open floor-space, this sort of store wouldn't be profitable at a Westfield store... as the rents are way too high, needing a much more compact store with greater amount of stock per square meter for greater turnover.
    If only there were premises outside of westfields that would make for perfect toy store locations...
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Toymate now has TR Sky Shadow for $20, a bargain for those who haven't picked him up. Also restocked Potp elite 1 and Terrorcon hydra dude. Got scalped for the VW Bumblebee figure at 39.95, got to be well above RRP FOR A DELUXE SIZED TOY. plenty of Cyberverse leaders Megs and Optimus at 59.95
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Toymate now has TR Sky Shadow for $20, a bargain for those who haven't picked him up. Also restocked Potp elite 1 and Terrorcon hydra dude. Got scalped for the VW Bumblebee figure at 39.95, got to be well above RRP FOR A DELUXE SIZED TOY. plenty of Cyberverse leaders Megs and Optimus at 59.95
    Sky Shadow is actually $40 not $20.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There were 2 POTP wave 3 terrorcons at Toymate Robina today but someone bought them a minute later.

Saw Wave 3 POTP Cuttroat and Blot at Toyworld Australia Fair. Only one of each when I left.

Anyone know of a Coles with Authentic Grimlock on the Gold Coast. Time poor and frustrated nowhere seems to stock them
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Anyone know of a Coles with Authentic Grimlock on the Gold Coast. Time poor and frustrated nowhere seems to stock them

I've looked at several around Brisbane, and none of them have the large Authentics at all. Maybe it's just the southern states stores.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    There were 2 POTP wave 3 terrorcons at Toymate Robina today but someone bought them a minute later.

Well, it's about time Sinnertwin showed up on this board.

Galvatran Guest

Is it just Coles that stock the larger Authentics?

I've looked at several around Brisbane, and none of them have the large Authentics at all. Maybe it's just the southern states stores.
    I haven't seen it in Melbourne either. Several of my local Coles are pretty much a sorry affair TF-wise. Woolworths do stock the smaller Authentics.