Thread: New TF Fan :)

Default New TF Fan :)

I have very recently been bitten by the TF bug and there is no stopping me now.

What started it all was an impulse buy of the YOTH MP10.

Was browsing online for an aussie based TF community for info and trades and came across this site.

I read through the user guide and I understand I need to be a basic member to access the trade section, but I wasn't able to find the criteria. Is it based on a certain number of posts?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome!!

To become a basic member you just need to keep talking to us. Yeah we're needy like that!

Megatran Guest

Welcome to the boards Iggyi. It's a great time to be a TF fan & there's no better place to interact online with other local TF fans than here.

What BruiseLee said. Continue to interact here. It's a relaxed environment with supportive members & lots of info, including sales (trade) section.

Rank 3 - Basic Member
    When someone has interacted here a little, or posted an introduction, it helps us see that they aren't a spammer/scammer, and they gain this ranking, which gains access to the Meets and Sales sections, plus the PM system.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Welcome aboard the Board
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Iggyi View Post

What started it all was an impulse buy of the YOTH MP10.
    Welcome to the boards!

YOTH MP-10 was my guilty re-discovery moment too! I think my hubby regrets that purchase.

Read the boards and comment on things when you feel comfortable and you'll have access to the trade/sell boards in no time.
    I'm personally bias but I think this is the best Transformers group on the internet. Most people are friendly, supportive and should you get to meet some of them in real life everyone I've met has been really nice and so much fun to chat and learn from.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP-10 truly is amazing isn't it? He's just everything a G1 fanboy has been dreaming of for some 20 odd years. TT masterpieces should satisfy you for now but just you wait until you branch out to 3rd party bots and believe me you will, no matter how hard you resist.

I also started with MP-10 and a few years and thousands of dollars later here i'm sitting here waiting for Maketoys Quantron to arrive.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I feel at home already!