Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Anybody seen the K-2S0 Jakks Pacific Big Figs figure in Melbourne? Looked in Target, Big W, Myer City and K-Mart and had no luck.

This is the one: https://www.bigw.com.au/product/star...0000000380987/

Megatran Guest

Default ToysRUs School Holiday Summer Fun! catalogue. January 12 - 31.

Catalogue link HERE.

Black Series 6-inch figures. $24.99 (save $10)
    Extendable Lightsaber. $14.99 (save $5)
    Projectile Firing Lightsaber. $49.99 (save $10)
    Nerf Death Trooper Blaster $49.99 (save $15)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Catalogue link HERE.

Nice, ideal for price matching too

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    PC has put up a couple new listings for the Star Wars Black Series figures.

I ordered this Wave 7 yesterday because it seems to be all new figures and mostly from Rogue One.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-7-case

However, a new one has popped up for Wave 6:

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...es-wave-6-case

This one is unclear what you are actually getting and I already have the Rey/BB-8 one so I may sit it out until they post more details. From what I can gather by googling these names listed appear to be code names for some of the new characters. Is anyone else ordering this case?
    Ok so I had to go back digging through my order history, it seems I have ordered the wave 7, 8 and 9 cases. I posted about receiving wave 7 a while ago. Wave 8(6?) is the one that seems to have disappeared with no description on the site but I have still paid for it. Wave 9 should be due soon hopefully since the figures are out overseas. I emailed PC about my wave 9 status so when they get back to me about it I will also ask what is going on with the mystery one.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Ok so I had to go back digging through my order history, it seems I have ordered the wave 7, 8 and 9 cases. I posted about receiving wave 7 a while ago. Wave 8(6?) is the one that seems to have disappeared with no description on the site but I have still paid for it. Wave 9 should be due soon hopefully since the figures are out overseas. I emailed PC about my wave 9 status so when they get back to me about it I will also ask what is going on with the mystery one.
    Yes as I discussed pre Christmas, the characters initially listed for Wave 7 were all new ones from Rogue one (which were in fact meant to be in wave 8 - Krennic etc). They then changed it to the actual wave 7 characters including the repack of Rey and Kylo. The wave 6 they initially listed with the Rey and Kylo repack got changed after we ordered to be called Wave 8 and is the one with Krennic.

I've got Wave 9 on order also.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Catalogue link HERE.

Awesome pricing on the Black Series figures. I need to pick up Krennic, C-3PO and the Scarif Stormtrooper from wave 8 so I'll check out my local TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yes as I discussed pre Christmas, the characters initially listed for Wave 7 were all new ones from Rogue one (which were in fact meant to be in wave 8 - Krennic etc). They then changed it to the actual wave 7 characters including the repack of Rey and Kylo. The wave 6 they initially listed with the Rey and Kylo repack got changed after we ordered to be called Wave 8 and is the one with Krennic.

I've got Wave 9 on order also.

Awesome pricing on the Black Series figures. I need to pick up Krennic, C-3PO and the Scarif Stormtrooper from wave 8 so I'll check out my local TRU.
    a few people have said in FB groups that hasbro australia has these figures in the country but retailers haven't asked for them since they still have so many shelfwarming flametroopers and old han etc from force awakens :/ i too need krennic and scarif troopers etc. i'm not too fussed about 3po though. PC has a wave 10 case available, it would mean i get an extra jyn and cassian that i would need to sell off, im fine with an extra death trooper. it still leaves the scarif trooper though... argh haha

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    a few people have said in FB groups that hasbro australia has these figures in the country but retailers haven't asked for them since they still have so many shelfwarming flametroopers and old han etc from force awakens :/ i too need krennic and scarif troopers etc. i'm not too fussed about 3po though. PC has a wave 10 case available, it would mean i get an extra jyn and cassian that i would need to sell off, im fine with an extra death trooper. it still leaves the scarif trooper though... argh haha
    Interesting feedback, thanks. I don't know why Jyn, Cassian and Deathtrooper are in 3 waves (7,8 and 10)? Seems like there will be some more shelfwarming.

Just a question for those who order waves from PC - what's the most recent wave you've received?

the only one i've received so far was the initial rogue one wave with jyn, cassian, k-2, death trooper, rey and unmasked kylo

That's what I'm afraid of. I'd been keen to pre-order Wave 11 as I'd want virtually all of them but considering how they can be slow to hit I'd be annoyed waiting. :P

Anyone have any good suggestions of reasonable places to pre-order?