Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen2 FOC Bruticus now on Amazon for pre-order

Just went on amazon and got my preorder $70 is an awesome price, couldn't resist

And just a side note, I tried ordering another 2, it seems that you can only order one sole set all up. So if anyone wants one, they can't get someone to get it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Being BBTS it wouldn't surprise me if it surpassed double the amazon price
    Funny you should mention that, the normal version on BBTS is almost double the G2 colours on Amazon. That and I could imagine the shipping to be about 4 times as bad

I folded and pre-ordered him The SDCC version is waaaay above what I am willing to spend - not to mention hard to acquire, and I know that if I see them at retail I'm going to pay double. $70 all-up (including shipping) for FIVE deluxe toys is too good of a price to pass up.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Still available for pre-order... so must have plenty of stock coming, or are getting them made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Still available for pre-order... so must have plenty of stock coming, or are getting them made to order.
    Yes, I'm really surprised to see it up for so long, especially seeing how quickly it sold out the first time it was listed. Hope everyone has a good think and go for this rather than face scalpers one year from now.

Just pre-ordered this after about 2 weeks of umming and ahhing. I think he is lanky and would prefer game colours but I love the designs from the games and would be cool having a combiner.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Yes, I'm really surprised to see it up for so long, especially seeing how quickly it sold out the first time it was listed. Hope everyone has a good think and go for this rather than face scalpers one year from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by killken View Post
    Just pre-ordered this after about 2 weeks of umming and ahhing. I think he is lanky and would prefer game colours but I love the designs from the games and would be cool having a combiner.
    I'm literally waiting for my Visa Debit card to arrive so I can Pre-Order one myself, so I really-really hope that stocks last until Thursday this week.

Well I caved and pre-ordered, way too cheap to pass up! I'll still grab a retail Swindle though.

Curses!!! I've also caved

Didn't like the colour scheme at first, but every time I clicked the amazon link to check if it was still there, it grew on me.