Thread: Transformers Prime - Season 2 Blu-Ray

Default Transformers Prime - Season 2 Blu-Ray

Yup, that's right, fellow Aussies. While most of us are still deep into the newly arrived Season 1 Blu-Ray, America gets to rejoice when Transformers Prime Season 2 comes out on Blu-Ray November the 6th of 2012.

*sniffs jealously* And I still haven't got my copy of the blu-ray because my city has no JB-Hi-Fi or Sanity. *whines*

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-P...prime+season+2

Yep, this is pretty much standard fair unfortunately - That said though, hopefully Madman Entertainment can get the ball rolling on a local 2nd Season Blu-Ray Boxset and have it out by the time Xmas rocks around.

Cover image and bonus features have been released.
    Only two bonus items mentioned (at this time) - the SDCC interview of Peter Cullen by Larry King, and interviews with the series creators.

Release dates have been pushed back until November 20th (DVD) and November 27th (BR). Possibly to give the network a couple weeks to make money from repeats before people can buy a copy... as the Second Season is estimated to end on November 2nd (if they don't pair up any episodes, or have any more breaks between episodes).