Page 229 of 870 FirstFirst ... 209219224225226227228229230231232233234239249 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

TRU chatswood has Transformers Prime RID:
    2*voyager primes and 2*megatrons and deluxe bb*5, Deluxe Wheeljack *3, Deluxe Soundwave * 1.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

checked out TRU Penrith and they had (deluxe) 2 x soundwaves, 4 x wheeljacks, 5 x cliffjumpers and 6 x bumble bees. All priced at $29.99EA.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Don't know if this counts as a first sighting everywhere but I found TF Prime cyberverse legion figures at TRU parra this afternoon $7-8 Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee and Vehicon trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Don't know if this counts as a first sighting everywhere but I found TF Prime cyberverse legion figures at TRU parra this afternoon $7-8 Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee and Vehicon trooper.
    gaaah I was there too hehehhe what time were you there? There wasd a guy, all in black there looking at the shelves while I was there was that you?

I picked up 2 cyberverse figures - the Vehicon and Arcee. Only Bumblebee and Cliffjumper Cyberverse are left there now... missed on Ratchet, tsk tsk.

Also for those after the deluxes - there were about 4 Wheeljacks in tru Parra 2 in the aisle and 2 in the corner aisle, plenty of Bumblebees and Cliffjumpers, 4-5 Voyager Prime no more Megatrons
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Walked around Wollongongtoday. Uncle petes has Reveal the Shield Deluxes and Legends. All of them I think. Also had the Universe 2.0 Insecticon 3 pack...but I brought it. Nearly died when I saw it. Nothing in David Jones and didn't get a chance to look in Myers or TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Walked around Wollongongtoday. Uncle petes has Reveal the Shield Deluxes and Legends. All of them I think. Also had the Universe 2.0 Insecticon 3 pack...but I brought it. Nearly died when I saw it. Nothing in David Jones and didn't get a chance to look in Myers or TRU.
    None of the last wave of Generations figures? - i.e. Sky Shadow and Junkheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    None of the last wave of Generations figures? - i.e. Sky Shadow and Junkheap?
    It's still Uncle Petes. It doesn't appear on the shelf until it's at least a year old.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TRU wollongong had wheeljack, cliffjumper and bumblebee. 29. 99

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I picked up 2 cyberverse figures - the Vehicon and Arcee. Only Bumblebee and Cliffjumper Cyberverse are left there now... missed on Ratchet, tsk tsk.
    Gah! Wish I saw this thread earlier... went over to TRU Parra today... bugger all new stuff there 'cept Cyberverse Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. Asked a staff member to check the back room - nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    gaaah I was there too hehehhe what time were you there? There wasd a guy, all in black there looking at the shelves while I was there was that you?
    Yup. Nabbed the Ratchet. Went back for the Arcee or Vehicon today, nada Did you notice that the side with the tech spec is perforated? Wish Hasbro had used that idea with the deluxe figures.