Page 103 of 146 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Zomg that is insane. Both the collection and the price.

Personally I'm waiting for a Star Destroyer or Millenium Falcon reissue, to add to my X-wing and Tie Interceptor.
    I'm seriously considering bricklinking a Falcon. Someone try and talk me out of (into) it quick!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Droooooooooooooooooooooool

So. Much. Awesome. In. One. Room...
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I'm seriously considering bricklinking a Falcon. Someone try and talk me out of (into) it quick!!
    My mate actually tried to do this and worked out between the sets he owns, and the pieces he'd still need, he needed another $400 in additional pieces, not including the cost of the manual itself......
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    My mate actually tried to do this and worked out between the sets he owns, and the pieces he'd still need, he needed another $400 in additional pieces, not including the cost of the manual itself......
    Manual shmanual. The instructions can be downloaded as a PDF from the Lego website. There's a few hundred dollars saved. Also I'm not going to worry about the plaque sticker. There's another $200 cut from the cost.

I intend to cut a lot of corners with parts. There is actually quite a few good resources on the Internet from people that have done it already, sometimes multiple times. its just going to take ages because you know, 6000 pieces and all...

Bought the Doctor Who TARDIS lego today from Toyworld but unfortunately it is sold out as they only got 9 boxes in.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Target have a BOGO half off deal for Lego Star Wars and Lego City. Until 16th Dec.

I've now used BOGO in 3 separate posts since learning of this word on Thu. Old dog, new tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Target have a BOGO half off deal for Lego Star Wars and Lego City. Until 16th Dec.

I've now used BOGO in 3 separate posts since learning of this word on Thu. Old dog, new tricks.
    Keep seeing it as 'bogan'

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Not a proper "sighting". It's more news.

Apparently 2016 will see a new Lego UCS Death Star!

I'm feeling more positive about a new Falcon now. Better hold off on building one.......

I was in Big W and in the Lego section there were signs that said spend $30 on Lego get a free Lego Star Wars Minifig. Anyone know what the Minifig is?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I was in Big W and in the Lego section there were signs that said spend $30 on Lego get a free Lego Star Wars Minifig. Anyone know what the Minifig is?
    Think that's the C3PO with red arm.