Page 404 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 384394399400401402403404405406407408409414424 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

my TFCC exclusives took 8 days in the air, and 2 days with auspost.... used that to calculate Botcon from ?Funpub, but it's been 13 days and still not at customs :-(

stupid thing.... Jays got "sorted" 10 hours after mine, and he got his like 3 days ago :-(

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I'm still waiting on my botcon stuff to arrive. They left the states on the 30th of june and tracking hasn't been updated since then
    Exact same boat as you, except both my parcels were "Processed through the sorting facility" on the 1st of July. No tracking updates since then - pretty annoyed and frustrated. Paid a heap of money for them too

I've had so much trouble with USPS Priority and Express shipping services in the past. Funny because I absolutely love their el cheapo standard airmail service; it's been so reliable over the years.

Thanks for sharing your recent USPS experiences guys; really does make me feel a bit more relieved knowing it's not just me being hit. The massive delays could be due to an extensive backlog of mail - built up over the 4th of July holiday period in the US perhaps?

More possible is the Canadian postal strike.... according to the seller i got some stuff off, which still is waiting as well, canadapost is being given priority everywhere....

so maybe customs is working on plane loads from canada not america, but its a longshot to just ignore one over the other

Hmm after doing a bit of reading I'd say it could be a combination of the ash cloud, the Canadian postal strike and the US early July holiday period causing these delays...

except my gf just got some lotion she ordered on ebay from the U.S... it was sent First Class Airmail and only took 10 days to arrive.

Feel like giving up on my parcels. Fully trackable express mail my ass.

Is there a Knock-off Henkei Mirage? (not collecting, avoiding)

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Is there a Knock-off Henkei Mirage? (not collecting, avoiding)
    I think I remember hearing something about there being one...
    Are either of these what you were thinking of?

Does anyone know when the Prime toys are heading to Japan? If it's December for the US it'll probably be a while huh?

So when are we meant to be seeing images of the new DOTM deluxes etc?

Or any new figures for that matter

There was meant to be a big reveal by Hasbro on June 29th, but didn't happen. Their SDCC presentation is in a couple days time, so expect to see a heap of new product there (hopefully).

Is there a thread where the section moderators are listed. I wanted to rename my sale thread but couldn't find who moderates the sales section.