Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Bunch of VII Snowtroopers and VII Hans at my local one, was really hoping for a Krennic too.

Good for army builders of troopers that no one notices. 6* whole seconds, they've really improved the camouflage from the days of the Empire.

*at least I remember that number getting chucked around

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Looks like reject shops might be getting more black series figures, werribee plaza got a case on capping (wave 2 something something?) but the ones on the shelf had a luke and first order snowtrooper so they're pretty old.

But do check toyworlds, they had MORE come in, found a scarif trooper squad leader and darth revan, what else is in this wave, and I thought the squadleader was supposed to be an exclusive
    there is a regular scarif stormtrooper which was an exclusive at walmart in america. the squad leader is the one that came with everyone else.

Megatran Guest

The Reject Shop had these Star Wars figures. (smaller than 6-inch. Slightly bigger than 3.75-inch figures?). $5 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    The Reject Shop had these Star Wars figures. (smaller than 6-inch. Slightly bigger than 3.75-inch figures?). $5 each.
    Coles were selling those for $10 a year ago I think.

Found a (2 really) Ahsoka Tano at my local RJS and the box was vase fresh, so that's going into my boxed collection

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Found a (2 really) Ahsoka Tano at my local RJS and the box was vase fresh, so that's going into my boxed collection
    I found 2 today also. For a change, these ones had good blue printing on her head. The one I already have is all smudged which is common with Asoka I've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I found 2 today also. For a change, these ones had good blue printing on her head. The one I already have is all smudged which is common with Asoka I've noticed.
    I'm not kidding I spent hours digging through all the boxes of Ahsoka I could find to get one that looked decent. I think I just had to compromise and get the 'least bad' version

I would possibly be interested if they did it again with whatever this new fangled printing technique is they have mentioned recently.

Megatran Guest

Hallmark Keepsake ornaments are showing up again at Target. Several Star Wars items.

No transformers, yet again.

Black Series Wave 12 now available for pre-order at TLTC.

Anyone knows which characters are available in the wave that is currently seen at TRS?
    I see loads of snow troopers, old Han, Luke, Ahsoka.
    Anyone else I've missed?