Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragons: Defenders of berk

Default Dragons: Defenders of berk

Hey guys, was wondering does anyone else watch or even collect the HTTYD Defenders of berk series? I was really impressed with the original film and after watching season 1 of the show I am really happy they are doing toys for season 2! I've currently have 3 figures and currently also searching for the whispering death figure (in the second picture). I've read on a Youtube comment that someone found it in Australia but I haven't seen any myself so..... if anyone can keep an eye out for what store has them that would be great.

(photo from an ebay auction)

Its a great show.

"I got mah axe and I got mah mace, I got mah wife with an ugly face I'm a viking through and through" this line cracked us up.

I'll keep an eye out for whispering death.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Its a great show.

"I got mah axe and I got mah mace, I got mah wife with an ugly face I'm a viking through and through" this line cracked us up.

I'll keep an eye out for whispering death.
    Great to see there is another fan here!, now if I could only remember what episode that line is from?

So it's similar quality to the movie? That's really excellent!

Cgi not as good and some voices replaced, but still great.

Sweet! where did you get them figures? Ive only seen the cutesy figures in TRU though...

btw you can watch the latest episodes at www.animeflavor.com - they've got the 2nd season ongoing up to episode 4 now. They've got the whole series one on file as well. and if your into Avatar it's there as well , as well as a lot of other toons. Its where I watched TF prime actually hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I don't know where they are being stocked but i saw Toothless at Big W in Townsville yesterday.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I did see some at Target penrith, didn't see dragons when I was there last though, only somevikings.

Anyone been catching up with this, the season finale is this week.

And a question to the guys who watch this, If you could train any dragon, which one would it be? (And you can't choose Night fury)
    My answer would be my favourite dragon, the one and only Flightmare.

Screaming Death hehehe. I have been watching it, part 2 is not up yet though. There's some figures as well out at Target, but mostly night furies ( it's becoming as common as bumblebee for that line).
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]