Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G1 Parts, Figures, Completes, MIBs

Default G1 Parts, Figures, Completes, MIBs DON'T MISS OUT, All Sales stop in 12 days!!!!

Check out my eBay store. Tonnes of parts, some completes, some MIBs. It's all gotta go. I leave the country in 17 days, store shuts in 14 days
    Last edited by bboy-toransufoma; 18th January 2010 at 08:43 PM.

Sorry guys, store address is here. If you're after certain parts, search by name, and what you see is what i have

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Dans-...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Everything I have is on eBay right now, I MUST shut the store in 4 days from now as I'm going off on holiday in 8 days (on the 2nd). All purchases must be paid for immediately. This is your last chance, I won't be doing this after I return, and if I am, then it's to get rid of my excess/did not sells in 5 weeks

Be advised, postage is not included in the individual prices, if you'd like to combine, i'll make it as easy as possible
    Last edited by bboy-toransufoma; 25th January 2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: addition

For those of you who missed out on the 20% parts (and some figures) sale, it WILL be extended until I shut the store in 14 days time. That way, we ALL get a good deal. So please, help yourselves. Remember, postage for parts only is $8, postage for figures is what it is on the page (but if you'd like to add more parts, it will not increase), postage for many figures, please ask me.

Dan (bboy-toransufoma)

I am interested in Slugslinger but it seems that you have already sold it since its not on your Ebay store.

Nope, it's not in the shop. I can send pics if you're into it

Quote Originally Posted by bboy-toransufoma View Post
    Nope, it's not in the shop. I can send pics if you're into it
    Yes please. Also please let me know how much you expect for it.

Pls let me know where to send pics to. As to price, we'll discuss that after you've had a looksee

PM sent

Kup, you are so very close to completing G1!

I'm very excited for you.
    (my "version" of G1 does not include 1990, so I have less headaches than you, I think).

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Kup, you are so very close to completing G1!

I'm very excited for you.
    (my "version" of G1 does not include 1990, so I have less headaches than you, I think).
    Thank you

Yep not many to go but some of those figures seem like impossibilities. I can easily source the Targetmasters except for Scourge but the Pretenders and Micromaster Transports are the real show stoppers as there aren't many around at a reasonable price.