Thread: New to OTCA

Talking New to OTCA

Hi -

Been a huge TF fan since i was a child like most of you - Have a passion for collecting transformers, and of course all hail megatron, keen on collecting masterpieces, my goal is to have every single starscream ever made in the box however that goal may not be reachable . Nice too meet you all - cant wait for fall of cybertron and the new MP-11 with the crown and cape!

Dj

Thanks to 5FDP (5ive Finga Death Punch ?)

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3051/mylovemq.jpg

Dont have any more cabinet space - the fallen are the ones are hidden behind..
    Last edited by DjStaRScreaM; 23rd February 2012 at 02:46 PM.

This should help you out
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Declaring your allegiance to the Decepticons right off the bat, I like that.

Would you say that you're a MP completionist? - at least on a Mold level?
    I'm glad to see yet another person who tends to obsess over one particular character; What are your thoughts on Transformers: Prime's interpretation of Starscream?

Whilst I'm yet to actually own a Ps3, I too can't wait for Fall of Cybertron as it is really shaping up to be an awesome game, even more so that what War for Cybertron was!

As for collection pics dude, have a read of this thread and see how you go; feel free to ask any questions if you need a hand too dude.

Haha, well really - We dont fence sitting do we.. its either black or white (apart from MJ) autobot or Decepticon.

Its always been about being a Decepticon, still chasing the dream of "The new leader" if you know what i mean..

Yes gaming is something that goes side by side with my transformers, I play alot of competitive gaming and do a bunch of playing & admin work for games like DotA/HoN/Street Fighter and so on.. so yea if anyone takes the gaming fully seriously (winning money and what not) happy to help!

Masterpieces, and more masterpieces... I think Takara/Takara Tomy was a visionaire in what he done & has achieved. This molds and the details is what takes my breath away - and when those molds are not able to be replaced or reproduced we will have a nice $$ payout for our children's children.... PLUS BIGGER IS BETTER!!

And prime.. well that trying to paint of a picture of starscream the scientist(kinda of) - Starscream being nuts, cowardice and evil gestures all in one. For the prime version i believe it doesn't matter how many layers you place on him, give him any chance he will still stab you in the back - but in prime much more sneaky - Like trying to steal the cubes but running into prime lol..

Transformers War for Cybertron.. hmm well great game great shot?

That shot was perfect, much like the one who fired it!

- The new one FOC with character creation and better storyline will be epic however no co-op I will be making a clan on ps3 feel free to join!

Welcome to the board, I'm not a Decepticon fan but I do have a soft spot for the old Back Stabber

Who doesn't!!!

welcome to the board mate .

Quote Originally Posted by DjStaRScreaM View Post
    Haha, well really - We dont fence sitting do we.. its either black or white (apart from MJ) autobot or Decepticon.

Its always been about being a Decepticon
    Or Predacon, O-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! (^0^)\

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]