Thread: Greetings Fellow Members

Default Greetings Fellow Members

I'm a new user to the forum that joined back in December. I've been a TF fan since I was a kid and currently on the hunt for those G1's I never managed to get back then. Got back into collecting after watching the TFA series due to there G1 homage with some of there characters. From there got introduced to the classics/universe/generations range and they pretty much opened the doors to third party items i.e. Fansproject and their elusive UM armour add-on, NICE! Also started collecting masterpieces' but my number one target would be to complete my G1 collecting first. So the hunt is on!

Ah yes, the thrill of the G1 hunt!! Enjoy the forum Devcon.

Please post up your collection photos in the Grapple's section, we love looking at collection pics - big or small doesn't matter as long as it's a loved collection.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks liegeprime and I'll gladly post up some pics of my collection, even though it's not as big as some of the members collection.
    I see that your avatar is hollowfied kurosaki-kun? Anime fan I spose?

Ah yes the destruction of your savings account chasing down those G1's Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Devcon View Post
    Thanks liegeprime and I'll gladly post up some pics of my collection, even though it's not as big as some of the members collection.
    S'okay, we like to look at pics of TF collections regardless of their size. It's all good. I recommend checking out the New Zealand TF forum if you haven't already.

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I see that your avatar is hollowfied kurosaki-kun? Anime fan I spose?
    yep only a few - Naruto, Bleach, Nurarihyon no Mago, Kimi no Boku, Bento, Fullmetal Alchemist
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

' but my number one target would be to complete my G1 collecting first. So the hunt is on!
    Welcome mate!! All i can think of at the mo are the lyrics to Got My Mind Set On You.
    Good hunting!

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Liege is indeed right, we love looking at the collections of others regardless of size; so long as the owner enjoys it - That is all that matters!
    (Looking forward to seeing those pics! )

I too set out to simply obtain the G1 figures that I wanted as a kid, whilst also wanting to complete the US/UK run of Beast Wars figures...
    The later I accomplished but the former is an ever ongoing effort! - So best of luck!

I've also ended up collecting from many different lines so that hasn't helped; but who might be your favourite character and figures be?

Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone glad to be a part of the forum. Even though that I am across the ditch I would thought that it would be good to broaden my range of where I can collect TF's. So far I've already managed to source some G1's from a member here already, so thanks alot to canofwhoopass!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    who might be your favourite character and figures be?
    I do have many favourite characters/figures but I think the one I like the most would be skywarp. Reason being would be because he was my first G1 ever, and is still currently in my collection complete.

As for the photo gallery for my collection, I am currently in the process of shifting house, but looks like I may finally have my own toyroom/mancave to display my trophies, hehe