Thread: What did you say his name was? Galvatron (Prime)!

Talking What did you say his name was? Galvatron (Prime)!

Hey there everyone. Really glad to be signed up here for OTCA.

After drifting away from TF toys as a kid I've been hovering around the hobby looking from a distance for years. About 18 months ago I took a plunge and bought a haul from an online retailer and from there I haven't looked back.

My collection is mostly CHUG, reflecting the 80s cartoon I know and love, and I'm looking forward to the post-86 movie characters coming out with Titan's Return. I also like novel interpretations of characters like Senator Ratbat and the scout class Generations Laserbeak, or funky repaints like Combiner Hunters.

I also have a slowly growing MP collection of HasTak and 3P figures.

I have a soft spot for G1 animal and city-based character for some reason.

Sadly most of my collection is trapped in their cardboard prisons as I don't have the space to display them. But I'm looking forward to the day I have my own place and room to display them in all their glory.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community and sharing my hobby and love of these sentient robots.

Megatran Guest

Welcome to Ozformers. Enjoy your time here.

This forum is a great place as a source of information & sharing in our enjoyment of Transformers. And members here are helpful.

Many of us can relate to your story, especially collection trapped in 'cardboard prison'.

Welcome!

Good time for some city bot love with Titans class Fort Max coming this year and Titans class Trypticon next year. They will however leave a Titan class hole in your wallet

Welcome aboard the board
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Haha yeah I think it will BruiseLee. I'm really excited to see what will happen with Trypticon but glad I have time to save up for him and the other City Bots. Fort Max and my wallet are disagreeing with one another at the moment :P

Welcome to the boards!

A place to expand your knowledge, size, and enjoyment of your collection and shrink your wallet.