Hope everyone is having a good day

Now I actually knew about Ozformers since 2014, but now I decided to finally join the community.

Like most of you here, I am a big fan of the Transformers; however, my early years of embracing the hobby began as recent as 2007 when I first saw the first live-action Transformers movie when I was 6 years old. When the Autobots first arrived on Earth, transforming in front of Sam and Mikayla, I was completly mesmerised. Never before had I ever seen an ordinary vehicle transform into a gigantic, 20-30 foot robot. At that moment, I immediatly became a fan, and a few months later I got my very first Transformers figure: 2007 Movie Deluxe Class Jazz. Even with its flaws, it was still a fun figure to play with.

Although I am a fan of the movie continuity, I mostly cherish and like the first movie, above the sequels. I am also familiar with Generation 1 as I was introduced to that shortly after I saw the first movie. I currently collect figures from the movie that are either vintage ones from 2007 or Japanese exclusives. If the oppertunity arises, I would occasionally collect Masterpiece figures I could get my hands on. My collection isn't too big, but it is gradually increasing overtime.

It is nice to meet you all