Size/class - Titan Master
New/remould/redeco - Ptero
Wave - Chaos on Velocitron Toys R Us exclusive set
Released here – ???
Approximate Retail Price - ???
Approximate Size - 3.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode – Rodimus Prime's head
Main Features/Gimmicks – Die-cast metal, binary bonds with any Deluxe/Voyager/Leader Class Titans Return figure
Main Colours – red, black, orange
Main Accessories – N/A

It's a mini Rodimus who transforms into his own head. The colours on his robot mode are really good.Black shins, orange thighs, a red lower torso and amrs leading to an orange upper body with a splash of yellow to simulate chest flames. Topped off with a grey face and a red helmet. I think this is the most colours I've seen on one of these things yet. The joints are quite tight owing to the metal body, with the arms quite tight, and thr neck barely moving. This can make connections with other figures quite hard in head mode.

Speaking of head mode, the colours here just don't pop as much as his robot mode. The red of the helmet is more subdued than that of the robot mode, and can blend into the magenta of the crest quite easily. The paint on the eyes is a bit hit or miss, bleding into the channels around the eyes that are shown as black in the promo pics, but left the grey of the face on the actual figure. The grey of the case also pokes through on some edges of the helmet where the paint sprays don't quite line up.

The lack of a vehicle is a bit of a kicker, especially in a premium set such as this. I can see him in Loudmouth's sports speeader thingy without too much hassle, but alas it is not to be. He has a great heft, but at the same time that does make it hard to connect him to bodies at times.

Overall, I like the little fella, but I wouldn't pay $10 for him alone as a Titan Master. He's an extra thrown into the Chaos on Velocitron set, nothing more.