22 43.14%
  • In 2D

25 49.02%
  • At home on DVD/BluRay

0 0%
  • I don't want to watch it at all

4 7.84%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you want to watch DOTM: 3D or 2D?

It was a joke Gok. A lot of the time the gimmicks aren't really needed. Mech Alive and Rts come to mind.

The problem with 3D viewing is my eyes are given the illusion of depth perception and this gives me headaches when my eyes try to focus the blurry bits.
    Those 3D movies at disneyland are a lot of fun, nothing like being shrunk down and sneezed on by a giant dog.

From the interviews he has given, I am getting the impression he has the same views as me when it comes to 3D: why make it 3D unless is makes sense and is done properly. From the wa he talked about it I can tell he is doing it to add to the visual experience rather than because it looks oober cool and shiz. And given the review of the 3D screening by the guy from way cool or something like that, I think the 3D will make dotm amazing

2D for me ..

first time on 2D and if its good enough to see again i might see it in 3D

Erm Im going to be watching it at home with the comforts of all the free food I can eat and rewind option, oh and in normal DVD only, dont have blue ray. BUt since normal DVD isnt in the option, so Id say 2D.
    3D gives me headaches and watching in the movie with those darn glasses makes me feel like watching thru binoculars as I already wear glasses, its so inconvenient to have to put 3D glasses on top of my normal seeing glasses. Did it with Alice in wonderland and had a headache after the movie due to eye strain.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Bay said you MUST see this movie in 3D, it was made to be viewed like that. Now I'll be the first to admit he talks a lot of crap but I'll take his word this time.

He also said ROTF was meant to view in IMAX. Having said that, I (and several other members) did see RotF first at IMAX (the fact that the tickets were free helped heaps )

2D for me. I like to watch my movies crisp, clear and with lots of detail. 3D movies have a crisp "pop-out" image, but the rest of the picture or background is blurry and dull, and you can not make out any detail. Why film in HD when half the picture is going to be behind a gimmicky 3D effect?

Decepticon Guest

3D of course! Cant believe more people prefer 2D over 3D here

3D & gold class....

i suffer from migraines...
    watching it in 3D will no doubt give me one... but thats why they make mersyndol
    (strong painkillers that'll fix almost anything!)

some things are worth suffering for... lol

janda