Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from a mate in the southern hemisphere

Default Greetings from a mate in the southern hemisphere

Name's Outback. I live in the coastal city of Conce, south-western Chile. Weather's nice, chill winds 8 months of the year with flat constant downpour between April and September. Jan. and Feb. are usually sizzling hot so I take walkabouts or trips to the beach.

80s kid. Raised with the cartoon, US marvel comic, UK marvel comic. Favorite series? All of them. During high school I amassed a nice showcase of Beast Wars, which I reluctantly sold before casting off to college (The Darkening). Come the year 2007 and all the movie hoopla and Tomy's Encore line brought me back.

My main interests are quirky or under-appreciated lines such as Alternity or BWII. I try to keep everything tidy and organized, alas always out of the box. Playing with toys is half the fun of collecting theses things (and why I love Arms Micron stickers so much)

Nowadays I'm just dedicated to my job at a language center and riding my bike downhill at high speed breaking the least amount of bones if possible. Because of the pricey flat I live in, rent's usually high so any purchase is often a luxury or carefully-planned acquisition.

Well that's it lads, not my first post in these forums but I thought I'd introduce myself; feel free to ask me anything about importing figures, customs taxes, mail delays or any other subjects you'd prefer.

Welcome aboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outback View Post
    Name's Outback. I live in the coastal city of Conce, south-western Chile.
    Welcome, Outback - it's good to have you here. Do you have any South American Minibots or unique stuff from your corner of the globe?

Hmm the estrela releases, I don't have any, although I distinctly remember playing with a green Cliffjumper at school.

Welcome to the boards! I believe we have talked sometime but welcome anyways.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Hello and welcome!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Welcome!!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]