Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Bathurst NSW

Default Hello from Bathurst NSW

Hello my name is Steven I'm from Bathurst NSW and I've been a transformers fan from as far back as I can remember But I never owned any of the toys as a kid so I am really keen to start a collection I really like the look of the masterpiece collection I am a soundwave and Optimus fan so I might look to start my collection off with one of these two characters so any advice on stores or eBay sellers that have good feedback and reasonable prices would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Steven

Welcome~

One of my friends moved to Bathurst recently :O

If you can't get ahold of a Masterpiece at a decent price, start off small and collect any other Soundwaves/Primes and go from there me thinks.

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

We visit Bathurst once a year to see my wife's relatives. I was able to pick up the entirety of the Wave 2 Kre-O Microchangers at the Big W there in one go, so the town and its shops get a thumbs up from me

If you are after a good online TF dealer, try http://www.bigbadtoystore.com, they are the ones I deal with most and are pretty good.

Welcome to Ozformers

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Welcome~

One of my friends moved to Bathurst recently :O

If you can't get ahold of a Masterpiece at a decent price, start off small and collect any other Soundwaves/Primes and go from there me thinks.
    Yeah I think that might be the best idea I noticed ur from Newcastle I lived up there before I moved to Bathurst. Is there any stores around Newcastle that have a decent range of transformers that u would recommend cause I'm up that way a few times a year to visit the inlaws.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    We visit Bathurst once a year to see my wife's relatives. I was able to pick up the entirety of the Wave 2 Kre-O Microchangers at the Big W there in one go, so the town and its shops get a thumbs up from me

If you are after a good online TF dealer, try http://www.bigbadtoystore.com, they are the ones I deal with most and are pretty good.

Welcome to Ozformers
    Yeah both big w and target have a good range of the Kre-Os I'll check big bad toy store out tonight thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.
    Thanks mate.

Megatran Guest

Welcome new member from Bathurst. Have a squizz at the ebay listings, dealer ads & feedback section of the forum.

It's been a while since I visited the town but I certainly do remember the harrowing flights from Sydney in bad weather in those small turbo prop planes. More shake, rattle & roll than an Elvis song.

Welcome to the forums Steven. I hope you will find this forum helpful - you will find that between the members here, there is a wealth of knowledge and information concerning the various lines of Transformers figures.

Enjoy your stay.