Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: APS-01U Ultimate Optimus from Hasbro HK

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    $230 at RK, $270 at BBTS. I don't think even with the POL shipping savings it will make up for the difference.

He's going to be around $400 with shipping thanks to the exchange rate.
    ouch. that's a lot for some extra paint and accessories.
    especially after paying $70 for the clearanced buster prime jetfire 2 pack...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Since he is my second favourite mould of all time I might order him when we get to April if I have the spare cash after Star Saber has ravaged my wallet. But I will look at selling a couple of the other ROTF Leader Prime/Buster Prime figures I have since I have 5 on display. Amazing mould and this looks like the definitive version.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

He sure is pricey. Once again, I think I'll take my chances on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Since he is my second favourite mould of all time I might order him when we get to April if I have the spare cash after Star Saber has ravaged my wallet. But I will look at selling a couple of the other ROTF Leader Prime/Buster Prime figures I have since I have 5 on display. Amazing mould and this looks like the definitive version.
    I may have to do the same thing - selling off my existing versions to free up money and space.

Jetwing plus Striker plus....well that is why it is Ultimate and the price as well. I cant say goodbye to lots of Optimus in my shelf just for this guy

I wouldn't be surprised if retail buyers here skipped this toy considering what a massive shelfwarmer DotM Jetwing Optimus Prime was. (-_-)

Was the original APS-01 ever sold at retail in Australia? If so, how much for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonamafun View Post
    Was the original APS-01 ever sold at retail in Australia? If so, how much for?
    The APS-01 Striker Optimus was not here, but the Jetwing Optimus was here... which is the other half of the accessories in this "Ultimate" pack.

As if being a HK exclusive isn't enough, Hasbro HK will throw in an exclusive extra item to go with this toy... like the Vector Sigma with MP Optimus, Reflector with MP Gold Megatron, and the Throne with MP Comic Grimlock... this one will come with a miniature diecast Movie Allspark Cube and a numbered metal business-card-sized plate.

Release date has been set for April 17th, but that can change at any time.

A gallery of new photos of this upcoming toy being less than three weeks away, showing off the added paint apps (mostly minor, but they break up grey sections), and new hands that have moveable fingers.

It looks mindblowingly good. If I got it, it would have to replace my existing Buster and Jetwing Primes. The only problem is I can't afford it. But all of the accessories, new features and premium paint job make it very nearly worth it. It looks insane when fully combined in vehicle mode (and incredibly uncomfortable in robot mode, lol).