Thread: FS: Hasbro Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, NECA, DC figures

Default FS: Hasbro Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, NECA, DC figures

Hi, I have a bunch of figures up for sale. Price per figure includes postage for individual, I accept paypal. Bundle and it gets cheaper as postage will be combined.

All are loose and complete without original packaging, unless otherwise stated. Items are also listed elsewhere on a different website so it's a matter of first come first serve.

PM for pics.

Hasbro Marvel Legends (no BAF pieces)
    - Deadpool (Red and black) $35 SOLD
    - Wolverine (X-force) $50

Marvel Select
    - Venom $45
    - Gambit $45

NECA
    - Jungle Predator (unmasked, skull necklace) $35
    - Alien Warrior (figure only) $35
    - Robocop (first release, no leg holster feature) $35
    - Terminator 2 (Pascadero escape, sunglasses & shotgun) $25
    - Jungle Patrol Dutch $55

- Player Select Soul Reaver Raziel (first release, which had game accurate painted body. i will include a diorama base from an unknown different toy, but looks appropriate and badass $75
    (full disclosure wtih Raziel, the peg where left shoulder meets the bicep broke so I fixed it with a nylon screw. Works just like normal and fix is not noticeable. just be a little bit gentler than usual. with regards to its price, I think its a reasonable amount for what has become super rare and hard to find, even with the fix)

DC
    Young Justice Batman, figure only $10
    You can get these on ebay really easily due to it being a cancelled line. Heck, the first person that buys 2 or more figures I'll throw it in as a bonus.
    Last edited by neongas; 28th May 2015 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neongas View Post
    Hasbro Marvel Legends (no BAF pieces)
    - Deadpool (Red and black) $35
    Can I get a price to WA 6025 please?

if deadpool is still avaliable im interested thanks

sorry guys, deadpool went really quick. only just had the time to update the listing,

sorry guys, deadpool went really quick. only just had the time to update the listing,
    I figured we had to express interest in the thread for clarity... Someone else contacted you within twelve minutes of your post?

#disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I figured we had to express interest in the thread for clarity... Someone else contacted you within twelve minutes of your post?

#disappointed
    hi millhouse, i sincerely apologise. i had this listing up on a different website as well which i did listing it here, hence the speed. i guess i should make it clear up on the original post.

hi millhouse, i sincerely apologise. i had this listing up on a different website as well which i did listing it here, hence the speed. i guess i should make it clear up on the original post.
    Would've been nice to know that you're listing in multiple places at the same time, or post a link to your other selling-place so we can see what's still available.

Ah well, will no doubt find one somewhere else.