Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Fox View Post
    .......I have no idea who Megan is. You're trying to reference how small Adelaide is maybe???
    Do you know who Megan Fox is now? If not, can we also assume you haven't seen the live action films? If so, some (most?) in the hobby would say you are better for it. Though I personally enjoy them even if I wish they were based on G1.

Oh and Ultra Magnus is also my favourite character. I didn't have Optimus Prime as a child either so my Ultra Magnus was always the leader of my Autobots.

Welcome to the boards!

Haha, Yeah I just got when I opened up the page and saw the post about her having a kid.
    Now I understand, I can be a bit slow.

And yeah I've seen the movies. I just take all that stuff light hearted. The problem with any rehash (Like Ninja Turtles) is the expectations your memory places on them, and realistically, they will never be able to meet.

I remember when Alien vs Predator came out and every one was up in arms about how bad it was etc. Hey, I paid to see an Alien fight a Predator, and that's what I saw, I'm easy.

I grew up on b grade action movies and just because story telling has come a long way in the action genre doesn't mean you can't enjoy a mindless big budget, no plot movie once and a while.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Off ALL the pics, why use the Madame Tassauds wax model???

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Fox View Post
    .......I have no idea who Megan is. You're trying to reference how small Adelaide is maybe???
    My apologies. Went down like a lead balloon...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    My apologies. Went down like a lead balloon...
    Only because I'm lame. I've had the moniker from the old lan party days, going on 15 years I guess so I'm not really aware of it anymore