Thread: EOI : Robotech Masterpiece Alpha x3 and Beta

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default FOR SALE: Robotech Masterpiece Alpha x3 and Beta

Ok have had another look by digging them out, here's an updated description. I have them on ebay at $650 local pickup only but would be willing to post, it'd just be expensive...

Set of official Toynami Robotech Masterpiece figures, details are as follows:

VFA-6H Scott Bernard, blue alpha fighter, comes with shipping box/bag/Styrofoam, shipping box is in poor condition, bottom left corner of inner box was damaged in shipping (see pics), otherwise never removed from box by myself and was in MIB when I bought it. 00788 of 15000

VFA-6Z Rook Bartley, red alpha fighter, comes with shipping box but no bag/styrofoam. Shipping box is in good condition, never been removed from box by myself and was in MIB when I bought it. 01765 of 15000

VFA-6I Lancer, green alpha fighter, comes with shipping box, animation cel (sealed envelope), shipping box comes with bag/styrofoam, still sealed, therefore MISB.

VFB-9H Rand, blue beta fighter, has no shipping box, never been removed from box by myself and was in MIB when I bought it. 00797 of 10000

These 4 figures comprise the main mecha from the tv series, the alpha and beta can combine and each can transform into 3 modes.

Local pickup/drop off/meet up preferred.

Looking to bolster the savings after our baby came just before xmas.
    Last edited by Akky82; 11th February 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Updated, posted to ebay also.

Edit - SOLD
    Last edited by Akky82; 10th April 2017 at 06:00 AM.