Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Transformers vs Nazis? King arthur and the holy grail? This is gold class cinema. They actually hired a team of writers to make this stuff up. I'm actually intrigued by it out of morbid curiosity.

King Arthur & Merlin, Nazis and mini-alien-robotic-dinosaurs... Friggin gold!

I smell a buttload of Oscars on the way!

Is there still time to make a special request for Nazi-zombies as well?

Feels like Michael Bay is trying to outdo this gag trailer from Rick and Morty.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Fingers crossed Dracula and Billy the Kid make an appearance as well
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

So, is this a time travel movie or are there multiple history flashbacks in this one?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So, is this a time travel movie or are there multiple history flashbacks in this one?
    I'd probably say the latter, as he's done it with the previous four, and a time-travel plot would be too complicated for Bay to follow, or film in his basic action style.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Primus help us either way.
    The more I see shots from filming, etc the more I shake my head. I really hope Bay and his new team of writers prove me wrong and finally make a better movie (coz lets face it you can't go much lower than AoE).

I'm guessing Optimus isn't going to be in the movie much as there is no way a truck like him could drive down a London street (much like he'd never be able to drive down a Hong Kong street so rode a dinosaur instead!).

The only good thing I've seen come out of it so far (aside from bringing back Lennox and Epps and Barricades alt-mode) is they got Steve Jablonsky back onboard. I'm hoping he'll go back to the previous movies more for his inspiration... He has done a good job with the previous soundtracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'd put this down to a rumour at the moment but I've heard that Transformers 5 will be shooting some scenes down in Cronulla. I'm trying get some official confirmation on this and will post when I do.
    Ok so it turns out that my father doesn't know the difference between Transformers and another movie involving giant robots. Suffice to say Transformers 5 will NOT be shooting down in Cronulla

Some bits from the last week, including filming still taking place in England, plus some scenes shot in Paris... and that filming is still expected to go on for at least another two weeks before we head into the post-production phase that will see less info leaked, but the first trailers should be released by the end of the year.

And here are some close up photos of some of the Transformers cars, plus details from a fan who was watching the filming one day in London last week.

No wonder these Transformers movies cost so much to film, with all the jetsetting around the world Bay does for it. The latest location is Norway.

And the official facebook page has posted up a Transformers car chase being filmed on the streets of London.