Thread: Music Label Soundwave

Default Music Label Soundwave

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toy...undwave124.jpg

Is this guy worth picking up in your opinion?

Not being able to load cassettes is a big let-down, but the figure itself looks good, and it seems to be the best option when it comes to Soundwave for your classics collection. The price hurts a little as well. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend $100 on a single figure.

So yeah, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by griffin; 26th June 2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: hotlinking images forbidden

I totally forgot that I even had this guy until when I was looking through boxes the other day and found it. I never even got around to opening the poor bugger...

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I totally forgot that I even had this guy until when I was looking through boxes the other day and found it. I never even got around to opening the poor bugger...
    He looks fantastic with the reprolabels kit in my opinion. Let me know how the figure is if you decide to open it.

The "Label" Transformer toys have always been overpriced, but they are nice. But for an additional $50 you could get an MP Soundwave. Up to you though.

I really like the Music Label soundwave, it is a bit plain without some extra stickers and the MP3 player function on mine has stopped working.

The head spring doesn't push the head up all the way without a little assistance.

it's a nice modernised take on soundwave wth pretty good articulation and does look pretty good next to classics figures scale wise, detail wise it's a bit plain but I think that's more of a function of the different design aesthetics.

the upcoming MP soundwave looks like it's going to look a lot better, it just might be a bit big for a classics display.

I paid $60 and am happy with that. for $100 I'm not sure I'd be so happy but up till now it's been the best modern soundwave money could buy.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

There are 3 colour variant to it.black, blue and white.100 for blue seems fair

The three colour versions, for a comparison...

Yeah, Blue is definitely the only colour I'd have any interest in picking up. I like the metallic blue on the white one, but the rest of the figure just looks unfinished...

Goktimus also makes a good point about MP Soundwave. Not sure if I want to start collecting MP figures though; collecting the classics line is going to be a pretty expensive journey to begin with.