Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 28th June 2018, 05:48 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
It was up to about $200,000 last tally (that I know of) that was done on facebook using numbers both from people that had gotten refunds and those that hadn't.Most people that got their money back through chargeback ended up washing their hands of things as soon as it was done, which is understandable.
However I agree, even if you got your money back if you had to do a chargeback to get it please contact fair trading and let them know your story so that he can never do this again.
I'm one of those people that have not taken further action after receiving the money from my bank. I remember being on the fence for a while initially thinking if I should commence charge back procedures. I was hoping it was only a minor problem and he'd sort it. But when he ignored my emails I grew more anxious and in the end I pulled the pin and sent him a final email demanding full refunds which he of course ignored.

Reordered everything from Robot Kingdom and after I received my order he finally sent me Inferno which I ended up selling on the forums here for exactly what I paid PC. Despite what PC claims I did not double dip and informed my bank not to charge back the Inferno order.

In the end nab sent me a total of $948.66 to me, but I'll contact the links mentioned and inform them of my situation.
Old 30th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I'm only down $76.92 (ordered Nov 2017) but with the website down and email on the receipt not working... I'm a bit stumped as to what to do other than start the complain process. I guess I could ask for a charge back but haven't actually been able to even complain yet as I can't contact them. Fun times.
Old 30th June 2018, 12:57 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
I'm only down $76.92 (ordered Nov 2017) but with the website down and email on the receipt not working... I'm a bit stumped as to what to do other than start the complain process. I guess I could ask for a charge back but haven't actually been able to even complain yet as I can't contact them. Fun times.
Start the charge back process. With them being uncontacable, it pretty much means that you're not going to be able to get a refund etc.
Old 1st July 2018, 12:34 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
you have to try and resolve things at least once. if you try and contact them about it with the info they give you but it isn't answered or doesnt work then i would think it only strengthens your position. try facebook and messenger. say you have tried to email as suggested but haven't had a reply and if you don't hear back in x business days you will take it further? at least then you can show you have tried
Old 1st July 2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
If life has taught me one thing, it's that judging people without all the facts is a sure way to end up looking like an idiot. But damned if I don't feel some satisfaction creeping in the back of my brain at the thought of this tool having to face some consequences.
I never had a good feeling about this "individual" and his manner of conducting business.

Saw LOTS of people defending him etc and thinking "one day this will crash all around you"

Not glad to see anyone out a single cent from this **** but at same time reinforces my trust in my instincts.

мыслете наш он покой
Old 2nd July 2018, 11:36 AM

Anyone received the MP-711 from PC?

It seems my pre-order for this last year was at risk now...
Old 2nd July 2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
Anyone received the MP-711 from PC?

It seems my pre-order for this last year was at risk now...
If you haven't received something (even if someone else has) you should be speaking with your bank and/or Fair trading ASAP
Old 2nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Just make sure you send them an email first for info on its status or refund. Even if they don't reply you might need to prove that you tried to before contacting your bank or fair trading.
Old 2nd July 2018, 09:02 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Just make sure you send them an email first for info on its status or refund. Even if they don't reply you might need to prove that you tried to before contacting your bank or fair trading.
Given that the website has been down for some time now and the QLD government has issued a warning about PC, everyone (imho) should be seeking chargebacks immediately if you have not already done so, even for items not past expected ETA yet.
Sales Thread
Old 2nd July 2018, 10:19 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Given that the website has been down for some time now and the QLD government has issued a warning about PC, everyone (imho) should be seeking chargebacks immediately if you have not already done so, even for items not past expected ETA yet.

I know that, and I honestly don't expect them to reply to anyone requesting updates or refunds, but sending an email first just covers you with any bank that demands proof of contact before processing a charge-back (and Fair Trading requires it too).