Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 2nd July 2018, 10:56 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Is the online store website down because:
A) The owner has taken it offline.
B) Authorities has forceably taken action to shutdown the website.
C) The few disloyal customers yet again have wreaked havoc to the rip-off business model so loved by the overwhelming majority of customers.
D) 2 many spelling mistakes, poor grammar & non sensical sentences.
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:22 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
I know that, and I honestly don't expect them to reply to anyone requesting updates or refunds, but sending an email first just covers you with any bank that demands proof of contact before processing a charge-back (and Fair Trading requires it too).
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I actually think you should send the email as well as proof of an attempt. I just hit quote button instead of the quick reply button and it quoted you
Sales Thread
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:25 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
C) The few disloyal customers yet again have wreaked havoc to the rip-off business model so loved by the overwhelming majority of customers.
If the cause was D then it should have happened a long time ago! I dont think anyone knows. My guess would be Shopify intervened or he took it down himself (damn non-loyal customers!)
Sales Thread
Old 3rd July 2018, 05:51 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I actually think you should send the email as well as proof of an attempt. I just hit quote button instead of the quick reply button and it quoted you

That's okay.

It is good to encourage people to get onto both processes, quickly, especially the money side of things before the business ceases to exist.
Old 3rd July 2018, 09:09 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
I'll take C, Alex.

On a more serious note, it should have been taken down ages ago. I'm glad the only undelivered items I had where ZipPay payments so I got my money back without hassle.
Old 7th July 2018, 11:30 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

hi gang,

i recently lodged a complaint with the QLD department of fair trading online. i actually received a call back from them asking if i had any evidence of the products that i bought that were suppose to be sent out by the ETA date of preorders. luckily i had taken screenshots of the products from the pc website showing ETA dates, unfulfilled orders from my account with pc, and a screenshot of an email response from pc blaming global hack and distributors for their delays and non-service.

if anyone else has these, i would strongly advise you to lodge complaints on the fair trading website (http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/lodge-your-complaint)and/or get in touch with Anila.Boben@justice.qld.gov.au, i think she is the case manager.

she told me on phone conversation that she has called others who lodged complaints but none had any evidence but only had bank statements showing they paid money, which is no use.

i will update you all with any reply i get back from her.

hope this helps.
Old 7th July 2018, 10:01 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

(PC feedback topic has been removed from the board to the archives, as all questions and legit feedback can be posted in this topic)
Old 10th July 2018, 05:48 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

For evidence of their supposed shipping dates you can always use the wayback machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/www.pr...ctables.com.au
Old 11th July 2018, 02:20 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
hi gang,

if anyone else has these, i would strongly advise you to lodge complaints on the fair trading website (http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/lodge-your-complaint)and/or get in touch with Anila.Boben@justice.qld.gov.au, i think she is the case manager.

she told me on phone conversation that she has called others who lodged complaints but none had any evidence but only had bank statements showing they paid money, which is no use.

i will update you all with any reply i get back from her.

hope this helps.
I have lodged a complaint with the OFT today, and included screenshots of my outstanding orders also. I encourage everyone else to do the same, for what it's worth.
Old 12th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Her reply:
The screenshots unfortunately won’t help us as it states “sorry this product is temporarily out of stock” it does not represent the availability at the time you made the payments.

I also checked the review sites however, it’s not enough to prove that Premium Collectables or Scott Dwyer ascertain in writing that the product was available/on hand for the customers/complainant to buy.

In this case there was no representation to the customer/complainant that the product was on hand.

I will forward your complaint straight to Queensland Police Service (QPS) (batchelor.stephen@police.qld.gov.au). QPS have initiated their own investigation (relating to fraud) by Scott Dwyer / Premium Collectables.

My reply was:
When I made payments for the items in question they were made as preorders. Meaning I paid before they were released or in stock for that matter. The screenshots were made showing the ETA dates of release which have passed (some for over a year) and I still have not received what I paid for. And If you search for the same products online you will find many that are in stock with other sellers, so for Premium Collectables to use the excuses that they used is false. What more evidence do you need?

No reply from Anila yet...