Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC King Greyskull

Sadly, you will have to battle it out on the day. Don't worry, I'll probably be battling side-by-side with ya. LOL

Since the new King Grayskull is due to be 'mass' released, what are the chances that a new remolded Battle Lion would be released shortly after?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Since the new King Grayskull is due to be 'mass' released, what are the chances that a new remolded Battle Lion would be released shortly after?
    Hey Kup - if by 'shortly after' you mean 'in the next year', the chances of you getting a Battle Lion are not good. In 2011 there will only be four large 'beasts' released, One is the Shadow Beast in January, one is Panthor in April, and one of the other two is Royal Swift Wind, which leaves only one release in the whole of 2011 that could potentially be Battle Lion. (And it would be in July or October - whichever one isn't Swifty.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hey Kup - if by 'shortly after' you mean 'in the next year', the chances of you getting a Battle Lion are not good. In 2011 there will only be four large 'beasts' released, One is the Shadow Beast in January, one is Panthor in April, and one of the other two is Royal Swift Wind, which leaves only one release in the whole of 2011 that could potentially be Battle Lion. (And it would be in July or October - whichever one isn't Swifty.)
    Looks like I may be better off sourcing the Classics Battlecat.

Looks like I may be better off sourcing the Classics Battlecat.
    Indeed (and I think Battle Cat is being rereleased later this year). And actually, now I think about it, the other Quarterly large figure for 2011 is supposed to be a two-pack (and thus not Battle Lion), so unless the lineup changes, the earliest he could be expected is in 2012.

Battle Cat is being re-released? That's awesome!

Today I was hovering on an ebay auction debating if I should buy one or not. I guess that's not necessary now

Thanks for the Info.

I'm also gonna try and brave this website for the He-Man reissue at the end of the month. Kup, are you sure it wasn't just your browser that saved some details? For me, it only saved my billing, not shipping address, so i went to FAQ > My Address Information and saved another one, to easily select during checkout. Also from FAQ, you can click My Payment Information and save your card details, leaving only the security code to enter during checkout.

Battle Cat is being re-released? That's awesome!

Today I was hovering on an ebay auction debating if I should buy one or not. I guess that's not necessary now

Thanks for the Info.
    Battle Cat is awesome. I was lucky enough to get him when he first came out so I didn't have to buy off eBay. It should get re-released next year so hopefully you can get one cos personally, I think anyone who is a fan of MOTUC or MOTU in general should have that Battle Cat.

Battle Cat's due at the end of this month along with the He-Man and Skeletor reissues! I'm sure i'll regret it later, but a slew of new-house related purchases means i'm trying to be a good boy by just sticking with He-Man for now. (Skeletor's in the mail from BBTS .. bought him before i noticed the reissue release )

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I'm also gonna try and brave this website for the He-Man reissue at the end of the month. Kup, are you sure it wasn't just your browser that saved some details? For me, it only saved my billing, not shipping address, so i went to FAQ > My Address Information and saved another one, to easily select during checkout. Also from FAQ, you can click My Payment Information and save your card details, leaving only the security code to enter during checkout.
    I have tested this and it has certainly saved my shipping address information, name, DOB and other details.

The form populates the moment I login so I am all set.