Thread: RID ToysRUs exclusives found - including Starscream

Default RID ToysRUs exclusives found - including Starscream

Could it be... Starscream is coming to the next season of the RID cartoon?

The RID toyline has pretty much only been characters that are in the cartoon, so maybe so.

Found at a ToysRUs store in America are three new RID Warriors - Starscream (new mould, looking a little like the Animated Starscream), Hypersurge Elite Optimus (the white redeco from the game app), and Paralon (the purple redeco of Scorponok from the game app).

A better look at the Starscream toy from out of the packaging can be seen here.

Being TRU exclusives, there is no guarantee they will show up here, and even if they do, stores like my nearest one will probably never get them anyway.
    Last edited by griffin; 17th July 2016 at 02:05 PM.

I demand 32 more redecos and a Ghost release!

Also g2 Sandstorm.... And while we are at it Slipstream and more!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Being TRU exclusives, there is no guarantee they will show up here, and even if they do, stores like my nearest one will probably never get them anyway.
    True (get it? ) but megatronus was released as a standard version here, maybe starscream might be in his Prime colours for general release?

Some other items have been found in the ToysRUs computer that could also be ToysRUs exclusives - a large sized Starscream (at US$30 compared to the Warrior price of US$15), and a "Decepticon Showdown" pack at US$40 with no details of what is in it yet.

A couple of extra photos of the Paralon toy out of packaging, with a very Beast Wars looking head, so could we see a BW Scorponok toy deco (black/red) come from somewhere eventually?

The third of the three TRU exclusives has now shown up as a photo gallery - Powersurge Optimus Elite.

And some better packaging images of the three toys.

Looks like Hasbro have rushed out an update to the RID game app that just adds the two new Starscream toys (Warrior & Power Hero)... but doesn't sound like anything else was added in the update.

Another photo gallery of Warrior Starscream.... looking mighty fine.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like Hasbro have rushed out an update to the RID game app that just adds the two new Starscream toys (Warrior & Power Hero)... but doesn't sound like anything else was added in the update.
    I was waiting and waiting for the update notification to come to my phone for a whole week, and then found out when I turned on the game today that the two Starscreams were now on it... so it either updated itself without a proper installation of a new version, or the Starscreams were already on there from the last update and didn't reveal themselves until a certain date.

In other words, if you have the RID game app, the two Starscreams should now be on there... but nothing else.