Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big W 20% off all toys. Ends Sun 24/07/16

Default Big W 20% off all toys. Ends Sun 24/07/16

Big W 20% off all toys. Starts Mon 18/07/16 and ends Sun 24/07/16. In store only. See below for terms and conditions.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

All the terms and conditions have to do with laybuy. Is it 20% off if you laybuy toys?

A $200 odd Hasbro Fort Max is a tempting prospect.

Should be a standard 20% off all toys. Checked their website before posting, TF's already have various discounts >20%, but all Lego has the 20% applied (home delivery and click&collect not available).

I believe they mention lay-by because this sale is targeted at parents stocking up for Christmas.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Can you believe Devestator for $128 at clearance? My store never got ANY to begin with.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

CW Victorion $135.20 ($169 less 20% off). 3 at BigW Highpoint.

I noticed the sign when I walked into work today. Too bad we don't stock anything I'm after. But if anyone in Gladstone is still chasing the Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse we still have some and at 20% off that's a great price. Sorry no Maxs or Victorions left.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Cool. Now if only I could find any transformers at any big W I go to
    Want to grab a GroundBuster

They adjust Toy sale lay buys too if you have a current Laybuy with them. Saved myself $330 today.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I noticed the sign when I walked into work today. Too bad we don't stock anything I'm after. But if anyone in Gladstone is still chasing the Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse we still have some and at 20% off that's a great price. Sorry no Maxs or Victorions left.
    i can't see the lego ghostbusters on the website. will they transfer to another store if none of my locals have it? what is the sale price?

Big W knocked 20% off the Fort Max I had on lay-by from the toy sale. As a result, only needed to pay the last $50 rather than $100, and he's now at home.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!