Page 832 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 812822827828829830831832833834835836837842852 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    No, Amazon Japan doesn't ship to Australia. Though you can use a freight forwarder or ship to a friend / person who lives in Japan who in turn sends it to Australia. But these options add additional cost anyway.
    Darn,
    alright thanks. guess I'm going with Robot Kingdom then. after my next pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia?
    and if so is it cheaper to buy Transformers Adventure figures from them than Robot Kingdom or BBTS? factoring in shipping?
    Trying to get the New Optimus and Jazz (and maybe a few Q transformers) but the shipping from RK is insane and BBTS is sold out of primes
    Only books, audio and anime/movies. Not games (usually) or much else including toys. Like Megatran said, you could use a proxy if it's worth the difference.

Wouldn't HLJ, Anime Export etc be cheaper?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Only books, audio and anime/movies. Not games (usually) or much else including toys. Like Megatran said, you could use a proxy if it's worth the difference.

Wouldn't HLJ, Anime Export etc be cheaper?
    Most sites I've checked have been sold out unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia?
    and if so is it cheaper to buy Transformers Adventure figures from them than Robot Kingdom or BBTS? factoring in shipping?
    Trying to get the New Optimus and Jazz (and maybe a few Q transformers) but the shipping from RK is insane and BBTS is sold out of primes
    You could try fromjapan.co.jp as a proxy. Personally I haven't used them yet, but the reviews I've read were pretty positive.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    You could try fromjapan.co.jp as a proxy. Personally I haven't used them yet, but the reviews I've read were pretty positive.
    I'll look into that, thanks for the tip
    I normally would have a friend in Japan I can send things through, but he's busy right now with family visiting and a baby on the way so don't want to inconvenience him. So a proxy may be best

There are new TFA preorders on BBTS (and I'm sure elsewhere too). One of them says Rumble and Frenzy. What are the chances these are the United figs that didn't see wide release? Or does anyone have info on what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    There are new TFA preorders on BBTS (and I'm sure elsewhere too). One of them says Rumble and Frenzy. What are the chances these are the United figs that didn't see wide release? Or does anyone have info on what they are?
    No real news yet, though I'd expect them to be more 'Deployer'-type toys than a reissue of the Classics ones.
    It's possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but that's not combiner Superion.... It's the micro aster combiner Japanese recolour from mid 2000s.... The Japanese release had a con standard and autobot chase, and was released in the universe line as Superion. Six members...

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Destron/Sixwing/sixwing.htm
    The more you know

Does anyone know if the step-changer RID Drift that launches Mini-Cons actually comes with any Mini-Cons? Trying to decide whether to order it or just get the regular Deluxe at the Target Toy Sale in 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Does anyone know if the step-changer RID Drift that launches Mini-Cons actually comes with any Mini-Cons? Trying to decide whether to order it or just get the regular Deluxe at the Target Toy Sale in 3 weeks
    Pretty sure both deployers come with 1 mini-con.
    But the warrior Drift And the one step Drift and Fracture can't launch mini-cons
    That said the warrior Drift is probably one of my favourite figures in the RiD line so far.