Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors Devastator

Default Unite Warriors Devastator

Since this was tweeted from a reliable source (one of the Japanese Designers), I think it is fair to say that it is coming... teased from a silhouette of Combiner Wars Devastator.

I don't think this would surprise anyone about Devastator being released in the Unite Warriors line, but if this gets numbered as UW-03 because it is being teased before Defensor, I wonder if TakaraTomy are pushing Devastator ahead of the release of Defensor, to give them more time to be able to use the rumoured Motorcycle mould for Groove (if the rumours are true about Technobots being one of the first of the second series of Combiners... which should be out by the end of the year by Hasbro).

Can't wait for the comparison pics with Hasbro

Not at all surprised. TFyuki said there are 5 UW sets coming this year and considering that there are 5 G1 combiners in the CW line (Superion, Menasor, Devastator, Defensor and Bruticus) it's obvious whats coming.

I wonder what the price will be on Devastator will be. Maybe over 20,000 yen.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I am wishing hard that it is shunk down to closer to other UW combiner sizes but that happens so very very rarely..
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Not at all surprised. TFyuki said there are 5 UW sets coming this year and considering that there are 5 G1 combiners in the CW line (Superion, Menasor, Devastator, Defensor and Bruticus) it's obvious whats coming.

Is Bruticus confirmed? I've heard a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors but nothing official. If so they would be following the G1 cartoon fairly well, with all the S1&2 Combiners coming out before the rest, though I suppose technically Devestator should have come first since he was S1

Hasbro Wave 4 is rumoured to be

Dlx class Prowl,Mirage,Suntreaker and Ironhide
    Voy class Optimus Maximus and
    Lgd class Rodimus
    ( all reusing combiner war Menasor molds )

is it possiseble that Takara might be releasing these as one of the 4 combiners and not Bruticus?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is Bruticus confirmed? I've heard a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors but nothing official. If so they would be following the G1 cartoon fairly well, with all the S1&2 Combiners coming out before the rest, though I suppose technically Devestator should have come first since he was S1
    We know they are coming because there are retailer listings of the limbs and Onslaught. Retailers don't put products in their computer if they are not getting them. Some unconfirmed sources say Onslaught is a heavy retool of Hotspot and is a missile truck.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Hasbro Wave 4 is rumoured to be

Dlx class Prowl,Mirage,Suntreaker and Ironhide
    Voy class Optimus Maximus and
    Lgd class Rodimus
    ( all reusing combiner war Menasor molds )

is it possiseble that Takara might be releasing these as one of the 4 combiners and not Bruticus?
    We've seen pictures of Rodimus and his wavemate, Skywarp.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Also don't forget Takara Tomy have 3 lines going on with Hasbro Generations figures. Adventure, Legends and Unite. With 5 confirmed releases it makes scenes that UW is G1 combiners. If they want to release the Hasbro wave with Prowl, Mirage, Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Optimus they still have Legends and Adventure to put those remoulds into. CW Ultra Magnus is in Legends and CW Powerglide is in Adventure.

Personally I'm not holding out hope that Takara Tomy will release everything from CW. I'm going to buy the Hasbro Huffer, Blackjack, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Warpath, Viper and if they are better than my Henkei versions I'll get the Hasbro Autobot Combiners.

We know they are coming because there are retailer listings of the limbs and Onslaught. Retailers don't put products in their computer if they are not getting them. Some unconfirmed sources say Onslaught is a heavy retool of Hotspot and is a missile truck.
    I wonder who they'll retool /recolour for Blast Off? Is he still gonna be a shuttle or maybe this time a fighter jet? When you think about it though it is quite weird to have a shuttle in a group where the theme is combat vehicles.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]