Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TF4 story premise and major characters revealed

Default TF4 story premise and major characters revealed

Dreamworks has put out a casting call for the two new leads for TF4, plus detailed where the story is going.... so MAJOR SPOILERS ahead.

Story:

Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) returns with a new group of robot characters, and new male and female leads in "Transformers 4". The story will take off where the last film left off in Chicago, and expand on the history of the first three films in the series.

Starring:

To Be Cast - Female Lead
    To Be Cast - Male Lead
    Peter Cullen - Optimus Prime
    Glenn Morshower - General Morshower

The casting directors are auditioning actors for the new lead roles in the film, as neither Shia LaBeouf or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are returning. The female lead role is an 18 year old or above who can play high school senior age, and the male lead is an early twenties Texas race car driver who plays the female lead's boyfriend. Shooting will take place in various locations beginning in April or May of 2013. This film is currently being referred to as "Untitled Transformers Sequel".

Executive Producers:
    Steven Spielberg
    Michael Bay
    Mark Vahradian
    Brian Goldner

Producers:
    Lorenzo Di Bonaventura
    Ian Bryce
    Don Murphy

Director:
    Michael Bay

The female lead role is an 18 year old or above who can play high school senior age, and the male lead is an early twenties Texas race car driver who plays the female lead's boyfriend.
    So much for a potentially robot-based space opera. At this rate, we'll have to wait until Transformers 6 for a good Transformers film.

Anyone else feel that a 20-something Texas race car driver and a high school student is just a little wrong? Let alone why they would be in Chicago?

New team coming back to clean up the Decepticon mess is a good starting point.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Megatron Guest

Let me guess... one of the Texan race car driver's race cars happens to be an Autobot? I hope it's not another Sam & Mikaela all over again.

Still... not enough info yet on which Decepticons will be in this, which I am waiting for.

A 20 something race car driver with a high school girl. We might get another unique transformer... One that changes into a trailer
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    A 20 something race car driver with a high school girl. We might get another unique transformer... One that changes into a trailer
    when you mean trailer do you mean R*****s? Thats brilliant! If they have race cars I hope we get stunticons!

And another note Im really annoyed that they are going with the girlfriend/boyfriend romance again, it really is overdone. There needs to be something fresh. Im cool with the guy been a race car driver, but the female lead could be something else like a business woman or scientist. I dont know, and maybe she is a daughter of an oil tycoon, or a world renowned scientist. She could have a daughter, who goes to highschool and the father is the race car driver sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Anyone else feel that a 20-something Texas race car driver and a high school student is just a little wrong?
    It sounds oh, so wrong 8-/

Maybe the movie will be focusing on the wreckers and one of the nascars is the race car??

Did we know how many bots came in the second wave???
    Last edited by Autocon; 19th October 2012 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    And another note Im really annoyed that they are going with the girlfriend/boyfriend romance again, it really is overdone. There needs to be something fresh. Im cool with the guy been a race car driver, but the female lead could be something else like a business woman or scientist. I dont know, and maybe she is a daughter of an oil tycoon, or a world renowned scientist. She could have a daughter, who goes to highschool and the father is the race car driver sigh.
    Personally I say lets go for a female race driver and a male house husband!

Or a driver / manager combo would have worked.

I wonder if it will be another decepticon plot to rule the world from another ever mentioned top level con, or more of an Autobot hunting party?

And who will be the new Bumblebee that we can get 100 toys of? How come he won't be able to talk? Who will he pee on? Whose dogs will get more screen time than some robots? Who will play obnoxious, slightly racist stereotyped minority groups?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Personally I say lets go for a female race driver and a male house husband!
    Or a driver / manager combo would have worked.
    Interesting, though bay would never cast the lead male as a house husband!

or how about 2 drivers who are rivals. Just re-reading my last post, Im now thinking to much drama, but I do like the idea of an oil tycoon.