Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hey Tets, did you ever finish the Big Powered translation? Just saw a guy asking online about it…
    Ah not yet, I've not had much time for translating lately, mainly because of life-things.

Been working a bit on translations and what-not, and discovered I had this one just chilling on the computer at about 90% completion. So I knuckled down and brought it to 100% completion.
    TF Legends; Transformers 4 After the Movie meet #1&2

Also I've been working 'very slowly though) on the generations book manga for Griffo. If anyone has any versions of them, I'll be happy to have a look.

Default Velocitron Part 3

A rainy weekend managed to give me the time to slap the 3rd part of the Velocitron Translation together.
    Here you go:
    https://tetstoys.blogspot.com/2023/0...anslation.html

Oddly, they avoid the word Velocitron and use Speedia despite Shadowstrip and Crasher being part of the Velocitron 500 group...

And Griff, I am working on the generations translation. It's taking me time to find out how things all fit together. But, I'm on it.

If anyone has any pages from the Generations book comics and can scan/ nice photo to me, I'll work on them too.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks very much Tet.

Awesome work as usual.

Bit miffed with Crasher having earthquake abilities instead of just lightning abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    And Griff, I am working on the generations translation. It's taking me time to find out how things all fit together. But, I'm on it.

If anyone has any pages from the Generations book comics and can scan/ nice photo to me, I'll work on them too.
    No rush.
    I have all of the Generations books, if you think you will have the time to use them. They won't be flat scans again though, as I have to photograph the pages while the book is held open.
    I think most of them are stand-alone stories, that don't go with any of the other stories... but I could be wrong, as I don't remember all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Thanks very much Tet.

Awesome work as usual.

Bit miffed with Crasher having earthquake abilities instead of just lightning abilities.
    Cheers.
    re Crashers powers: I don't remember her abilities well, but I thought she often caused earthquakes. I dod some googling to find Crasher episodes and it seemed that she'd do some stomping and the ground would crack, so I guess that turned into earthquaking.
    ** Updating the info** It seems that she does have energy powers, but it still results in an earthquake effect in the end.
    Unlike most Gobots, she rarely seems to use her hand-mounted blasters, instead using a trademark attack wherein she stamps her foot on the ground to create a powerful earthquake-style energy discharge that could track its victim in much the same manner as a heat-seeking missile
    Source: machine robot fandom

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Cheers.
    re Crashers powers: I don't remember her abilities well, but I thought she often caused earthquakes. I did some googling to find Crasher episodes and it seemed that she'd do some stomping and the ground would crack, so I guess that turned into earthquaking.
    ** Updating the info** It seems that she does have energy powers, but it still results in an earthquake effect in the end.
    Unlike most Gobots, she rarely seems to use her hand-mounted blasters, instead using a trademark attack wherein she stamps her foot on the ground to create a powerful earthquake-style energy discharge that could track its victim in much the same manner as a heat-seeking missile
    Earthquake "Style" in that zigzag animation that was common for earthquakes in cartoons of the time. It was never an actual earthquake though, just energy:

Note she converts and drives forward from her stomp position, no earthquake/crack there.

However all good, Hastak own her, they can change and do what they want I suppose

Was anyone else disappointed to see that there was no Comic at the back of this year's Generations book?

They had some sample scans of some 1980s Japanese mini-comics in the 2023 Generations book, but I kinda miss having the (confusing) comic of random characters (including ones that don't have toys) doing something complicated, often with an unresolved cliffhanger or loose ends.