Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a just males section suggestion

how about a filo section only...lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    since we're making suggestions, i'd like to have an asians only section so we can talk about our noodles in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    what? you don't like my noodles? fine. you're not invited.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Let's make a board section for balding fans only. That way we can share photos without risking someone commenting that we look like an open carton of eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I nearly spilt my drink when I read this. I've never heard that description before LMAO
    I too nearly fell out of my chair at that This thread has been quite amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    i dont understand why there is a girls section on an internet forum, after all, there are no girls on the internet at all....
    Damn you for nearly making me lol at work!

I want a special section only for grown adults who play with toys!
    Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    we do have a section, it's called the whole forum
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy K View Post
    now before i start i just want to say

i have nothing against women, i have a lot of female friends.

but after having a look at the fact that the ladies of the forum have their own section to talk about women stuff without worrying about the minds of men getting in, i was wondering, maybe there should be one for the guys without having to worry about women being affended by what we say, or what women might think about what we say.

but as i said before, i having against women, i just feel that it would be better if some of us could talk about guy things without the guilt about what if a girl gets offended
    The Ozformers ladies section was created as a result of poorly worded posts by male members about female fans, as a sanctuary for the girls to have some solidarity among themselves, and be able to post stuff that may attract negative attention and comments of the 'fanboys'.

So unless the board staff see any clear evidence of male fans being scared off because of comments on their gender (or any other minority group issue), we will not consider the trial of any new male only section.

Let's make a board section for balding fans only. That way we can share photos without risking someone commenting that we look like an open carton of eggs.
    Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of balding fans being scared off because of comments on their baldness, we will not consider the trial of any new balding fans only section.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    since we're making suggestions, i'd like to have an asians only section so we can talk about our noodles in peace.
    Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of asian fans being scared off because of comments on our noodles, we will not consider the trial of any new asians only section.

If we do that then the board staff would have to allow cross dressers in the Females only section. That may open a Pandora's box that may never be closed
    Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of cross dressing fans being scared off because of comments on their cross dressing, we will not consider the trial of any new cross dressing only section.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of filo fans being scared off because of comments on them being filo, we will not consider the trial of any new filo only section.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Right.
    Unless the board staff see any clear evidence of grown adults who play with toys being scared off because of comments on them being grown adults who play with toys, we will not consider the trial of any new grown adults who play with toys section.
    Last edited by Kyle; 19th May 2010 at 10:50 AM.

lol. now i have to leave the computer...

digger was scared off, does that mean he gets his own section?

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    digger was scared off, does that mean he gets his own section?
    No. TheDirtyDigger asked me to delete his account. Not wanting to lose any member I asked him to stay, but he declined. So the case was put forward to the rest of the board staff and his account was deleted by the board staff as requested.

I personally do not see a DirtyDigger only section would ever work. I never saw any clear evidence of Digger being scared off because of, well, comments on him being TheDirtyDigger. And there is no point in giving him a Digger only section if he becomes the only member there and can only interact with himself. Also, since he has already left the forum by his own choice and is no longer a member, a section would not be created for him now.
    Last edited by Kyle; 19th May 2010 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    No. TheDirtyDigger asked me to delete his account. Not wanting to lose any member I asked him to stay, but he declined. So the case was put forward to the rest of the board staff and his account was deleted by the board staff as requested.

I personally do not see a DirtyDigger only section would ever work. I never saw any clear evidence of Digger being scared off because of, well, comments on him being TheDirtyDigger. And there is no point in giving him a Digger only section if he becomes the only member there and can only interact with himself. Also, since he has already left the forum by his own choice and is no longer a member, a section would not be created for him now.
    Kyle - All this 'new section' suggestions are satirical in nature. You don't have to come forth and officially deny them all and giving a reason for each as to why, This isn't the Federal Government. We all know they are impractical and bizarre and that is why they are tongue in cheek.

However there is a lot of subtle feedback that can be taken from everyone's sarcastic comments in regards to current board policy.
    Last edited by kup; 19th May 2010 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Right.
    You already do GoktimusPrime it is Called OTCA "and it is one of many boards, that are on the internet"....

And by the sounds of it we do have a male section Tommy K it is piratically the rest of OTCA.

LOL What's next, separate threads for people "Who Agree" or "Dosen't Agree" with this suggestion.

And i will stop here, even if i did have more things to say (which i do), just in case it offends someone...

In a "Movie Jetfire" grumpy voice (and not what he said in the movie)
    " something, always offends someone"
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 19th May 2010 at 01:45 PM.