Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

For anything you got that doesn't already have a topic elsewhere (like in the Transformers section, the Lego Section, this Section, and the non-Toy section).
    If it is a significant toyline, the board staff may start a new topic for it if there is enough interest/posts in it.

well might as well post it here

Revieved Voltron Skull Scavanger today MOSC

He was the last Voltron figure i was missing, and here he is opened and with everyone else

I'm very jelous of that voltron collection

This isn't my one, but it's identical. (Camera is playing silly buggers atm) Got it from that ebay guy from the MASK thread. The inside of the box smelled like my old auntie's house.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyant View Post
    This isn't my one, but it's identical. (Camera is playing silly buggers atm) Got it from that ebay guy from the MASK thread. The inside of the box smelled like my old auntie's house.
    I got mine from ebay (a guy in asia) for $80ppd, thought it was a great deal and got Max Ray from him also. A little while later I got another JR from the states... it was also misb and cheaper than the 1st one.

The plastic sweats or something in the box, you should probably give it a wipe, but it's great to get a toy of this vintage misb at an affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    I got mine from ebay (a guy in asia) for $80ppd, thought it was a great deal and got Max Ray from him also. A little while later I got another JR from the states... it was also misb and cheaper than the 1st one.

The plastic sweats or something in the box, you should probably give it a wipe, but it's great to get a toy of this vintage misb at an affordable price.
    Yeah I think it's the same guy cos that's what mine came to with postage, and he still has Max Ray as well. And yes I had to give him a bit of a wipe as he was all sticky. Max will be next I think, as he will be easy, Ace and the 2 cyborgs though are a bit trickier to track down. There are some out there from canada, but not MIB.

Fantasy Figure Factory Pvc Statue: " The Sacrifice" European exclusive from BBTS.

This looks awesome, she's also a anatomiclly correct!

Jason Vorhees, another exclusive wearing a hockey jersey, this guy looks amazing, i love him!

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

FF XIII (Aus version) $79 delivered

now I gotta get home to play it! makes it even tempting to skip work tomorrow :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    FF XIII (Aus version) $79 delivered

now I gotta get home to play it! makes it even tempting to skip work tomorrow :P
    Let us know how it is. I may end up buying it at some stage.

Im so happy right now, got home from work to find this had arrived

Basically bought it back in January on ebay from a seller who stated that it would be in stock in 30 days. After that 30 days he said next month after that month it was next month and so on. I was getting a little nervous but he would always answer my emails and finally when he got let me know and sent it out.
    Now im going to get the Square camo with the zombie face and the Soviet / cold war camo to