Page 57 of 870 FirstFirst ... 374752535455565758596061626777 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    where is this chromia and wheelie, im dieing to get them!
    TRU Penrith.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Lots of stock of the Voyagers on sale at TRU Parramatta today:

Treadbolt - 25+
    Inferno - handful
    Blaster - 10+
    Overload - handful
    Heavy Load - 10+
    Leo Prime - none left, I got the last one!
    Blades - none
    Dropshot - none

Also spotted an Ice Cream Twin and a Stratosphere for those that are into the ROTF line.

Kmart has Universe Combiners (Superion/Bruticus Maximus) marked down to $45 and the Universe Ultra Class range marked down to $47 at Bankstown for those interested.

I asked them at checkout and apparently it's the same pricing at all their stores, so track down the ones you need.

just back from TRU Parra couple hours ago

here is an update:

Toys R Us: a hell of alot of LongHaul up on the top shelves where you cant reach so youll need to get someone to get it down. the blackout wreckage repaints, cant remember the names. its the 2 pack.

target: nothing new

kmart: nothing new

david jones: had the last dune runner i picked it up. they also had the last stratosphere. i bought mine from Toys r Us, was the last they had there.

Myer: sh$# F&^% all

happy hunting

just back from TRU Parra couple hours ago

here is an update:

Toys R Us: a hell of alot of LongHaul up on the top shelves where you cant reach so youll need to get someone to get it down. the blackout wreckage repaints, cant remember the names. its the 2 pack.

target: nothing new

kmart: nothing new

david jones: had the last dune runner i picked it up. they also had the last stratosphere. i bought mine from Toys r Us, was the last they had there.

Myer: sh$# F&^% all

happy hunting
    Strange I too was at parra and and Kmart they had a few long hauls
    But at taget they had Mega Powerbots Jet Optimus Prime & Devastator

hey guys, was at blacktown westpoint last night, heres an update of what they got. both target and big w. dooooodle all! nothing to get excited about or new.
    didnt get a chance to look in kmart though.

its getting really frustrating with nothing new being sent to most stores around western sydney.

hey guys, was at blacktown westpoint last night, heres an update of what they got. both target and big w. dooooodle all! nothing to get excited about or new.
    didnt get a chance to look in kmart though.

its getting really frustrating with nothing new being sent to most stores around western sydney.
    Yeah Kmart had nothing new, but like i said yesterday Target Parra had a couple of new items

Plumpton Big W seems to have given up on stock, they had the $10 generic Transformers on the end cap, with the remaining movie deluxes they had (Soundwave x6).

But they did have 2x Grindor, 1x Fallen (first time I have seen him) and 1 x Long Haul, as well as the Animated story pillow (for $21!) and a single Animated Waspinator and Samurai Prowl on the other side of the TF shelf (with all the DBZ figures).
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i think stores are doing the same mistake they did with the first movie and ordering stock based on the previous line. i read somewhere that cybertron didnt sell so well, so shops only ordered movie toys based on cybertron sales.

now, dont quote me on this, but animated havnt sold so well because there are alot of shelf warmers just hanging around, so they've only ordered ROTF stuff based on those sales.

grrr i really hate hunting down stuff but its so rewarding once you get it hahaha
    stratospher is real awesome, and the alternate leg configuration i "came up" with does him great justic, check the discussion forum for details on that ill post soon

1 Jolt and several Blazemasters at Target at Bondi Junction Westfield. Nothing in DJs
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm