Thread: WTB DX Chogokin Macross

Default WTB DX Chogokin Macross

Hi all,

Looking to buy the above without purchasing them at the ridiculous eBay prices. Already have the YF-29 Durandal Alto Type, YF-30 Chronos & the VF-25F so looking for any of the others. Happy to purchase the add-ons as well. Thanks for looking. 😊
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Got a MIB 1/60 DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie Alto Custom if you're looking for 1 with the add on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Got a MIB 1/60 DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie Alto Custom if you're looking for 1 with the add on stuff.
    Thanks for the offer but I forgot to put down the the VF-25F I have is Alto?s 😕 If you want to sell the parts, color me interested 😁
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I forgot to put down the the VF-25F I have is Alto?s ? If you want to sell the parts, color me interested ?
    Lol. Let me think about that