Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    picked up (Mrs Kalel did anyways :P) Play Arts Kai Joker today at supanova (will sit well with me Pak batman ) Hopefully harley quinn soon too.
    Nice! Have you opened? Interested in your thoughts?

I have a few Halo ones and am thinking about the Uncharted Drake figure too.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    What are your thoughts on this? I really dug the Chogokin Drossel Von whatever her name is ( the first one) and was thinking about this baby, buuuut, I am not so sold on the design of this drossel so much. So am a bit more hesistant. I ahve ordered the figma version, but since I have figma and chogokin of the original, I am slightly tempted to do this with this one, for a matching set
    I love it, however I never got the original Chogokin Drossel (unfortunately didn't have the spare cash for it at the time) so I cant compare the two.
    Also I really liked the Charming Drossel design from the start so that may affect my thoughts.
    About the only problems I've had with mine are some of the hands pop-off a little to easy and her waist joint doesn't like to hold her leaning forward.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    I love it, however I never got the original Chogokin Drossel (unfortunately didn't have the spare cash for it at the time) so I cant compare the two.
    Also I really liked the Charming Drossel design from the start so that may affect my thoughts.
    About the only problems I've had with mine are some of the hands pop-off a little to easy and her waist joint doesn't like to hold her leaning forward.
    cool thanks BP! I figure I am going to be swayed by the cartoon as soon as I start watching it, so since amiami have it for a good price, I cracked and got one I love the Original Chogokin drossel, and haven't been disappointed by a chogokin yet.

I am weak.

Parcel from HLJ arrived today.

Souchaku Henshin Hibiki Kurenai
    With this I finally complete my Hibiki Souchaku Henshin figures.
    (Now to try and track down Arc & Rey to complete my kiva set )
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Parcel from HLJ arrived today.

Souchaku Henshin Hibiki Kurenai
    With this I finally complete my Hibiki Souchaku Henshin figures.
    (Now to try and track down Arc & Rey to complete my kiva set )
    There was an Arc & Rey set on Mandarake for 4000 yen the other day. i got mine off there for 3500yen a few months back

Just received a 1/60 YF-21 yammie from Mandarake Nakano. Was a bit apprehensive as it was marked "used, box damaged" but much to my surprise although the box is a little worn on the edges the valk seems brand new - the plastic bands around the wings and fins are there and seems untouched. No marks on the cello tapes holding the plastic shells together either.

Now i haz five YF-21/22s....just need to find another FP pack...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Just received a 1/60 YF-21 yammie from Mandarake Nakano. Was a bit apprehensive as it was marked "used, box damaged" but much to my surprise although the box is a little worn on the edges the valk seems brand new - the plastic bands around the wings and fins are there and seems untouched. No marks on the cello tapes holding the plastic shells together either.

Now i haz five YF-21/22s....just need to find another FP pack...
    I've bought two figmas from Mandarake and they've both said box damaged but they've only been the slightly creased on the corners, no big deal. I felt the same way as you, it all sounds so negative in the description.

More Smurfs goodies from this UK store called Campus Gifts. Very happy with their service and cheap prices. A pity they don't sell TFs or LEGOs. All these below for about aud$42 shipped.

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I was -supposed- to stay in and have a cheap Friday night for once. So much for that:

Halo Mega Bloks 2012 sets (finally!)
    - Revenant w/ Protective force bubble
    - Spade
    - Covenant Turret
    - Armory Packs
    - Covenant drop pod

Still, though not as cheap as I hoped, cheaper than a night out. Yay! Savings.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection