Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Holy crap!
    That Slimestone (The Chrome Rocklord) is in absolutely stunning condition man, I am so incredibly jealous for not having one in my own collection; it's amazing he has survived so well since your childhood! :
    I had a Nugget figure as well but his leg broke off. I don't really collect them but i would like to find a good Nugget to replace him. There is not much you can do with a robot that turns into a rock as a kid (throw it at my brother?).
    My brother and i really looked after our toys. My mates kids come over and play with my Lego, Matchbox cars and Micro Machine collection and have a great time. They know not to be rough with them though or they go away.

This is for Hursti, WWRP Heavy Bramble with prime for size comparison
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I had a Nugget figure as well but his leg broke off. I don't really collect them but i would like to find a good Nugget to replace him. There is not much you can do with a robot that turns into a rock as a kid (throw it at my brother?).
    My brother and i really looked after our toys. My mates kids come over and play with my Lego, Matchbox cars and Micro Machine collection and have a great time. They know not to be rough with them though or they go away.
    I too had a Nuggit figure as a kid, a couple I think actually but yeah - They certainly were quite suited to sibling repelling implements that's fore sure!

I congratulate you and all of those like you who have been able to maintain childhood collections/figures in such good condition, especially when you've got siblings who were often the reason why I have next to none from my own childhood; Your mates kids clearly have learnt the very essential lesson of "Respect the property of others", a pity it seems to be a lesson taught very far and few between though these days - It's funny how Collectors' kids often learn it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    *snip*

This is for Hursti, WWRP Heavy Bramble with prime for size comparison
    Oh man, that is basically a perfectly ideal size! - Thank you for posting the pic man, now to add WWRP to the list of 'many figures to get' and to decide on which colour variant & type I should go after.

Picked up a figma Uesugi Kenshin. Gonna have mock fights against saber :P

got these too.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these too.
    Oh bloody hell! - Cyclops & a Sentinel!?!
    Congrats man!

Cheers.. They had a wicked Sentinel(same scale as that one just slightly different colours and looked slightly better IMO) on a massive cardback (6 inch figure style). looked awesome but it would need it's own suitcase to get it home..And he's heavy as all hell to boot.

this is my last hurrah for the trip. didn't separate them so i just put them under misc..

Bandai Soul of Chogokin Spec Black Sarena, from Martian Successor Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness.

Bought a marvel legends ant man figure from the local comic book shop

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got these too.
    What's that robot in the lower-center of the photo (MIB)? Does he have a red fist that shoots off when you push a yellow button on his arm? If so, I got one of those from when I was a kid and I've been wondering what it's from.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]