Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I like supergirl
    I am in love with her! And Darkseid is massive out of the pack.

I'm not sure is she is meant to be dark supergirl... I say this cause her boots are black, and the 'S' crest.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Picked up some old Marvel action figures over the last few weeks. These things are in really good nick and a bargain at $2-$3 each with backing cards and all accessories.
    Where did you get em?

The Terrax looks almost identical to the new Marvel Legends BAF

I'll throw these on here

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I'll throw these on here

*snip*
    Ooh! - They look cool, what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh! - They look cool, what are they?
    Top one is Japanese Monstrous or Satan-6. I really like it,,, some don't

Tulcas (from what i think, i could be wrong) was made by takatoku toys. I think there were 3 in that series. They made Dorvak Calibre which later became Roadbuster, Gazzette who later became Whirl and Bonapart Tulcas which.... didn't make the cut Poor guy... They made pre Jetfire too (and batroids)but i don't think he's part of the same story (again, could be wrong)
    That one is the 1/72 scale where as the 1/55's were made into TF's
    I do have a 1/55 Tulcas but he's in pretty bad shape. I'll get some pics up of the team together (when i get them,,, finger crossed)

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Top one is Japanese Monstrous or Satan-6. I really like it,,, some don't

Tulcas (from what i think, i could be wrong) was made by takatoku toys. I think there were 3 in that series. They made Dorvak Calibre which later became Roadbuster, Gazzette who later became Whirl and Bonapart Tulcas which.... didn't make the cut Poor guy... They made pre Jetfire too (and batroids)but i don't think he's part of the same story (again, could be wrong)
    That one is the 1/72 scale where as the 1/55's were made into TF's
    I do have a 1/55 Tulcas but he's in pretty bad shape. I'll get some pics up of the team together (when i get them,,, finger crossed)
    *Squints through Bubblewrap*...

Ah! So it is Monstrous, I do like the name of Satan-6 though.
    Oddly enough, I inadvertently picked up 3 out of the 6 Gobot versions of the set; Not in the greatest condition but certainly not the worst either, I guess now I'll have to decide on whether I'm going to complete the set or sell the 3 off now.

Tulcas eh? - I do seem to remember seeing a pic of the 3 you mention, though to be honest I couldn't say whether he was in the line-up or not.
    Regardless, he looks like a pretty cool Brutish-Tank of a figure and if/when you decide to open him you'll definitely have to take some more piccies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    *Squints through Bubblewrap*...

Ah! So it is Monstrous, I do like the name of Satan-6 though.
    Oddly enough, I inadvertently picked up 3 out of the 6 Gobot versions of the set; Not in the greatest condition but certainly not the worst either, I guess now I'll have to decide on whether I'm going to complete the set or sell the 3 off now.

Tulcas eh? - I do seem to remember seeing a pic of the 3 you mention, though to be honest I couldn't say whether he was in the line-up or not.
    Regardless, he looks like a pretty cool Brutish-Tank of a figure and if/when you decide to open him you'll definitely have to take some more piccies.
    Yeah, the bubble wrap. Trying figure out how to store crap while still buying crap, so i just left it on..
    I think i had a pamphlet with the 3 on it (somewhere). time to do some digging

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Where did you get em?
    Got them off Fleabay from the same seller. I only won a few at first but he gave me a second chance offer on the rest so i got them in a few lots.
    Spiderken Away!

Slippery slope down with these items:

Busou Shinki Benio and Tsugaru and Armor Girls Project MS Girl Wing Gundam.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.