Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

After watching this video of the "Transformation" im not so sure now, legs don't flip down properly and putting the key up the lions butt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PcP-hrbMTww

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    After watching this video of the "Transformation" im not so sure now, legs don't flip down properly and putting the key up the lions butt?

if it was cheaper i would buy it just for the voltron form but at the moment i think im gonna pass and they didnt even show the sword!!

looks like you dont really need to use the key as its just a solid square button that is being pushed which you could have easily done so using your finger instead...but...its up the ass never the less...wtf!..

the plastic also looks lightweight or hollow to me too. which is may be how they managed to come up with a way to support the full weight in the monster 23" combined mode!

man, thats a bit dissapointing...
    for the otal shipped price, i sincerely hope that the plastic will be solid like fort max!!

I've been after a voltron for ages, and passed on the Masterpeice due to the lack of pilots.....

Now i've done some research, the pilot version of old was the crappy, weird, imposter version.... This is the goodness of both into one, and my wallet, well credit card, is yours Mattycollector

Don't like it, I'm glad really. It would have been more than just a pain in the wallet to get.

Man what a brick!

Its funny most people commenting on youtube hate it, most people on TFW hate it, and now most people on here hate it, so i doubt its going to sell out anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I've been after a voltron for ages, and passed on the Masterpeice due to the lack of pilots.....

Now i've done some research, the pilot version of old was the crappy, weird, imposter version.... This is the goodness of both into one, and my wallet, well credit card, is yours Mattycollector
    The MP voltron is still a cool voltron both the lions and combined voltron look incredable, heres a picture of my voltrons so you can see the differences

The MP voltron is still a cool voltron both the lions and combined voltron look incredable, heres a picture of my voltrons so you can see the differences

rampagesss - I seriously hate you!!! Your Voltron collection is awesome man. I like your bookshelves too . Where is the Castle?

Re your vehicle Voltrons - what are their sizes and manufacturers. I am looking to buy one and it is around 30cm high?

Also I assume the smallest Lion Voltron is the Toynami version?
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    rampagesss - I seriously hate you!!! Your Voltron collection is awesome man. I like your bookshelves too . Where is the Castle?

Re your vehicle Voltrons - what are their sizes and manufacturers. I am looking to buy one and it is around 30cm high?

Also I assume the smallest Lion Voltron is the Toynami version?
    Sorry here ya go

Hard to take a picture of everything as the cupboard door has to be opened and gets in the way

Lion voltrons, in the back is the Panosh Place, The middle one is MP and the smaller front one is the Toynami SDCC

Vehicle Voltron, In the back is the Matchbox version, on the left is a KO version and on the right is the Toynami SDCC

Will be changing the display soon so i can add both my shogun voltrons that are about 22" tall