Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Just ordered Vykron - he's available at Matty in both Tank Top and Space Ace. I ordered one of each, but they each come with all three sets of armour so you can also barbarian it up if that's your bag.

And, the latest news on 2013 is... that they will hit the minimum number of subscribers. (Surprise, surprise.) Also, the new 'roadmap' for 2014 will allegedly complete the vintage Masters toys as well as core Princess of Power (including Scorpia) and New Adventures. Mathematically, I can't see how that will work, but it is good news.

I wanted the Batman but I forgot the sale date. Oh well, I didn't want it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I wanted the Batman but I forgot the sale date. Oh well, I didn't want it that much.
    I wanted that one too, but if it's the same rubber as the Batman cowl and chest armour that came with Ninja Bruce Wane from Batman begins it's not going to last very long.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Speaking of Batman, here's my review of The Dark Knight Rises. Don't worry - it's Spoiler Free! Feel free to post comments on the Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post

So true. And yeah, it was fun. You have a great way of cutting people down It's hilarious!!
    I've had a lot of practice at DM.Net. That is basically a Troll board in the dog eat dog manner. If you don't know how to maintain your ground and respond to attacks, you get eaten. That's the main reason that I like posting there, it's a challenge.

I've had a lot of practice at DM.Net. That is basically a Troll board in the dog eat dog manner. If you don't know how to maintain your ground and respond to attacks, you get eaten. That's the main reason that I like posting there, it's a challenge.
    It's great to watch.

Someone's had another shot at you about the "battered wife" thing. I just put on my 'Mod' pants and questioned why they're bringing up a "banned" subject matter. You still have a lot of support though!

It's great to watch.

Someone's had another shot at you about the "battered wife" thing. I just put on my 'Mod' pants and questioned why they're bringing up a "banned" subject matter. You still have a lot of support though!
    Yeah I saw, it's the same dude again. I think that he actually does understand the analogy but fights against it because he knows it to be true.

As mentioned by EtherianChronicles, the issues with Scott and how he runs the line are not 'opinions' but fully documented facts!

Scott's latest video is a riot...

For only .16 cents a day... you too can have MOTUC figures! At least he smacked Spector down

Some choice quotes...

Quote Originally Posted by ToyGuru
    "these guys last forever, you can have them on your desk from here til Doomsday"
    Well, apart from making a joke about Doomsday being in 2012 :hmlol::skwink:, let me ask how those people who have a shattered Goddess figure feel about that statement? Or a broken trunk on Snout Spout? Or even a Yellowing Stay Puft Man for that matter? :sksad:

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyGuru
    "Mattel believes in this line, Management believes in this line"
    Well, what's the problem? Why are they so willing to abort the line if Scott can't "justify (a 2014 line) to management" or "justify (Scott's) resources"? According to Scott's previous statements, they seem pretty eager to stop the line at the drop of a hat for a bunch of people who believe in it. The period for Sub sales hasn't even finished yet, and there's been nothing but talk of doom and gloom!!

Scott's latest video is a riot...

For only .16 cents a day... you too can have MOTUC figures! At least he smacked Spector down

Some choice quotes...

Well, apart from making a joke about Doomsday being in 2012 :hmlol::skwink:, let me ask how those people who have a shattered Goddess figure feel about that statement? Or a broken trunk on Snout Spout? Or even a Yellowing Stay Puft Man for that matter? :sksad:

Also, Well, what's the problem? Why are they so willing to abort the line if Scott can't "justify (a 2014 line) to management" or "justify (Scott's) resources"? According to Scott's previous statements, they seem pretty eager to stop the line at the drop of a hat for a bunch of people who believe in it. The period for Sub sales hasn't even finished yet, and there's been nothing but talk of doom and gloom!!
    Yeah, I watched it. It's ridiculous and he even contradicts himself within the same video yet again

I posted on the board stating what I think of his stupid video.

Edit: Another guy missed the point again. I have posted with something a little stronger, let's see if he gets it now. I doubt it since you and others have repeatedly explained and they still don't get it.
    Last edited by kup; 24th July 2012 at 11:05 PM.

Yeah, I watched it. It's ridiculous and he even contradicts himself within the same video yet again

I posted on the board stating what I think of his stupid video.

Edit: Another guy missed the point again. I have posted with something a little stronger, let's see if he gets it now. I doubt it since you and others have repeatedly explained and they still don't get it.
    Haha yeah, I saw it. I also saw your reply to JonWes' call to 'stop the fighting'... a nice little snide parting shot, but unfortunately it's been deleted before I could quote it.

Anyway, I backed you up by praising JonWes' courage to put an end to trouble makers who are twisting people's words, bla bla...