Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TF Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising

Default TF Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising

Saw this movie last night only runs just over an hour but is a really good book-end to the entire series and certainly leaves it there. A few surprises but follows a good formula, I won't let any spoilers out but I will say there are no humans in it which I know will please al lot of fans.

Well worth the watch

runs to a certain place..... yup its out sweet will let you know my thoughts

this was on face book of shockwave

"
    Please Note: This Version of the TV Movie we have watched is the Official Short version - The Official Extended Ultra HD Version Which goes for 2 Hours (Excluding Ads) Will Air On The Hub On October 4th as Previously Mentioned - so If i were you, In case you think You've seen the whole TV Movie - You'd Be Wrong - Because I do know the 2 Hour Version does Indeed contain Both The Kids and Soundwave and Airachnid and the Proper Intro to The Predacons - So My Suggestion Is, Hold on Until The Hub Releases The Limited Edition Version Extended HD Edition - Which will go for two hours and 30 minutes (Including Ads)"

just something to keep in mind i think

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    this was on face book of shockwave

"
    Please Note: This Version of the TV Movie we have watched is the Official Short version - The Official Extended Ultra HD Version Which goes for 2 Hours (Excluding Ads) Will Air On The Hub On October 4th as Previously Mentioned - so If i were you, In case you think You've seen the whole TV Movie - You'd Be Wrong - Because I do know the 2 Hour Version does Indeed contain Both The Kids and Soundwave and Airachnid and the Proper Intro to The Predacons - So My Suggestion Is, Hold on Until The Hub Releases The Limited Edition Version Extended HD Edition - Which will go for two hours and 30 minutes (Including Ads)"

just something to keep in mind i think
    I don't think it's true, on the DVD cover it says run time is 66mins.
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-bluray/28358/

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I don't think it's true, on the DVD cover it says run time is 66mins.
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-bluray/28358/
    Yep, that's how long it went for

How are you guys watching this? Cos I preordered this on Amazon and they're telling me that it's not due out until November.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How are you guys watching this? Cos I preordered this on Amazon and they're telling me that it's not due out until November.
    It's on Youtube

Also i thought "The Hub Network announced today that they will air the exclusive world premiere of the Hasbro Studios film, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising, on Friday, October 4"
    it was to be exclusive on 4oct cause the bluray release was push back because of this .. then how this was shown already?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    It's on Youtube
    Can you provide a link for us lazy ppl...

Maybe this is just a Target Exclusive edit?

It would be good if there was a longer version that dealt with a lot of the loose ends, but I'd imagine that since the plot was pretty tight in the 66 minute version, anything else is just padding that doesn't participate in the plot itself (Soundwave, the kids, Airachnid, and Shockwave still being out there).

I'll see if any of the global fansites can shed some light on this, as it is odd that it is out before October 4th (which was the actual airing date).